In this course, you will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. You will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. You will learn how to manage storage, files, and devices and how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. You’ll learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, you’ll be able to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
The principles here will get you up and running immediately along the path to becoming an expert Windows desktop administrator. The skills and objectives in this path cover the Microsoft Windows 10 (MD-100) certification and will help you prepare for Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate workload.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 16.04 hours of content 24/7
- Configure Updates for Windows
- Configure devices & drivers for Windows
- Configure storage for Windows
- Troubleshoot Windows & application installations
- Troubleshoot hardware & driver issues
This course will enable you to gain an understanding of the tools available in Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) to improve your Change Management process and reduce support across their or their customer’s environment. Technicians and administrators need tools to diagnose computer problems, centrally manage encryption and recovery keys, provide consistency in user settings, provide application co-existence, and more. After completing this course, students will walk away with a deep understanding of the Application Virtualization environment and install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot the components.
- Access 17 lectures & 5.53 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an understanding of the tools available in Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP)
- Improve your Change Management process
- Reduce support across their or your customer’s environment
- Be able to install, configure, administer, & troubleshoot the components
Windows Configuration Designer can create provisioning packages for Windows 10 desktop and mobile editions. In this course, you’ll learn how to configure it. In this course, you’ll take a look at using the Windows Configuration Designer (WCD). You’ll see how to install WCD Using the Widows ADK as well as the Microsoft Store version. Once installed, you’ll be exploring the interface and discuss the difference between the wizards and the advanced mode.
Use the Windows Configuration Designer tool to create provisioning packages to easily configure devices running Windows 10. Windows Configuration Designer is primarily designed for use by IT departments for business and educational institutions who need to provision bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and business-supplied devices.
- Access 2 lectures & 0.56 hour of content 24/7
- Plan, install, & upgrade to Windows 10
- Perform post-installation configuration
- Implement networking
- Implement network security
- Manage Windows 10 with Group Policy
- Implement remote management
- Manage local storage
- Manage files & resources
- Install and manage apps
- Secure Windows 10
- Implement remote connectivity
Windows Hello allows businesses to implement multi-factor authentication. It’s an alternative method for signing into Windows using your Active Directory or Azure Active Directory account to replace passwords, Smart Cards, and Virtual Smart Cards. Learn how to deploy Windows Hello for your organization in this course. This course is for modern desktop administrators who deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
- Access 16 lectures & 15.56 hours of content 24/7
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS
- Implement Windows Hello for Business
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies
- Describe the various tools used to secure devices & data
- Implement Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
This course is an intro to PowerShell, Microsoft’s powerful command-line tool. Learn how to take advantage of the many features available in PowerShell. It is designed mainly for system administrators. It helps IT professionals control and automate the administration of the Windows OS and other applications. This tutorial has been designed for all those readers who want to learn the features of Windows Server 2012. It is beneficial for all those required to install and use this operating system to perform various duties in their respective organizations.
- Access 8 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Take advantage of the many features available in PowerShell
- Gain complete access to all of the types in the .NET framework
- Manipulate server & workstation components
- Create a more easy syntax
Windows Virtual Desktop is a desktop and app virtualization service in Azure. The Spring 2020 update entered Public Preview in April 2020. WVD is now an Azure service, and all WVD objects are ARM-based. This means everything can be created and managed through the Azure portal. In this hands-on series, you will learn how to deploy and manage a WVD environment using the Azure portal.
- Access 5 lectures & 1.52 hours of content 24/7
- Provide Windows 7 virtual desktops with free Extended Security Updates
- Virtualize both desktops & apps
- Bring your existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) & Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer
- Set up a multi-session Windows 10 deployment that delivers a full Windows 10 with scalability
The Windows Server 101 show is meant for those who have little to no experience managing and maintaining Windows Server. It fills in the gap for the desktop support technician who wants some basic and practical Window Server Skills, for the IT professional who may work in other areas and want learn more about Windows Server Administration as well as for the A+ and Network+ certified who need the learn just some Window Server Management and Maintenance before they dive into the MCSA to MCSE certification tracks. The goal is an introduction and immediate skill development to manage Windows Server. This is not for a professional who already has years of experience.
- Access 58 lectures & 19.27 hours of content 24/7
- Configure a Branch Office Server
- Secure servers using the Windows Firewall, Group Policy, & Dynamic Access Control
- Diagnose &repair system failures with recovery environments
- Build a high-availability environment
Microsoft Azure is the fastest-growing cloud platform in the world. In this course, you will learn what Azure is and why one would use a cloud solution like Azure. This course is designed to help you to build a strong foundation in Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure will mold you as a Microsoft Azure Architect where individuals will be in a position to handle everything related to Azure Infrastructure Services. In this course, you will learn about the Creation of an Azure Account, accessing Azure Services through Azure Portal and Azure Storage Service. This course has been designed with an architectural approach.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 17 lectures & 5.37 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what Azure is & why one would use a cloud solution
- Be able to handle everything related to Azure Infrastructure services
- Learn about the creation of an Azure Account, accessing Azure Services through Azure Portal, & Azure Storage Service
This course teaches the participants to prepare for the AZ-104 Certification. If certification is not in your mind at this time, you can still opt for this course as it gives you the knowledge to make you Azure ready and become a better Azure Administrator. This course is derived from AZ-103, just like the certification itself. All the changes made to Az 103 by Microsoft to make it AZ-104 are now incorporated in this course.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 98 lectures & 32.58 hours of content 24/7
- Implement virtual networking
- Implement intersite connectivity
- Implement traffic management
- Manage Azure storage
- Manage virtual machines
- Implement Web Apps, Azure Container Instances, & Azure Kubernetes Service
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that provides infrastructure, managed services, and anything else you might need for your business applications. It is suited for businesses that want to leverage cloud servers and who want to employ a vast array of intelligent services to work at scale and cheaper costs than on-premises at your location. This Learning Path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam. The AZ-103 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas, and that’s how this course is structured.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lectures & 7.17 hours of content 24/7
- Manage Azure subscriptions & resources
- Implement & manage Azure storage
- Deploy & manage Azure virtual machines
- Configure & manage Azure virtual networks
- Manage Azure identities
This course will help you prepare for Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals. It’s designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services and those with a technical background who need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 46 lectures & 15.21 hours of content 24/7
- Understand cloud concepts
- Learn about core Azure services
- Master security, privacy, compliance, & trust
- Understand Azure pricing & support
Microsoft Exchange Online is a hosted messaging solution that delivers the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service. It gives users access to email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from PCs, the web, and mobile devices. It integrates fully with Active Directory, enabling administrators to use group policies and other administration tools to manage Exchange Online features across their environment. Organizations that subscribe to Exchange Online retain control over the messaging services they offer to users, but they do not have the operational burden of on-premises server software. In this course, you’ll see how email is hosted on servers that support multiple customers simultaneously and how these servers are made accessible to users on a wide range of devices from inside a corporate network or over the internet.
- Access 73 lectures & 24.12 hours of content 24/7
- Plan for Office 365 application & workload deployments
- Use group policies & other admin tools to manage Exchange Online features
- Plan for migrations & hybrid solutions
The Hands-on with Teams show is designed for Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and managing Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams is an integrated communication and collaboration solution for enabling all of your users to create and share content and schedule meetings and interact with each other. This course is perfect for teamwork administrators responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 55 lectures & 18.33 hours of content 24/7
- Implement Governance, Security & Compliance for Microsoft Teams
- Prepare an organizations environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Deploy & manage teams
This course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office. It covers Office 365 from a basic to an advanced level, including key components. You will learn how to move your organization to Office 365, configure Office 365, manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments, and gain insights into Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenants and services.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 84 lectures & 28.54 hours of content 24/7
- Design, configure & manage your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Explore Office 365 product functionality
- Configure Office 365
- Manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Plan & implement identity synchronization
- Implement application & external access
This course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Office. With over 5 hours of instruction, this course covers Office 365 from a basic to an advanced level, including key components. The Microsoft 365 Identity and Services will help you to prepare for the MS-100 exam. You will learn about the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services; you will see how to manage identities, assign roles, manage access and authentication, and plan for Office 365 workloads and applications.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 19 lectures & 16.05 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts of the Microsoft MS-100 exam
- Design, configure & manage your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Understand Office 365 product functionality
- Manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. This course will help you understand the various methods available, the scenarios they’re suited for, as well as how to deploy Windows using modern methods. This course will also cover planning and implementing an update strategy for Windows.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 69 lectures & 23.43 hours of content 24/7
- Develop an Operating System deployment & upgrade strategy
- Understand the different methods of deployment
- Understand which scenarios on-premise & cloud-based solutions can be used for
- Deploy & migrate desktops to Windows 10
- Plan & configure Windows Update policies
- Understand the benefits & methods of co-management strategies
- Configure Intune
- Enroll devices in Intune & configure device policies
- Manage user profiles & folder redirection
- Plan a mobile application management strategy
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is the platform of choice for building virtualization solutions for every end customer need, including delivering individual virtualized applications, providing secure mobile and remote desktop access, and providing end-users the ability to run their applications and desktops from the cloud. This course will walk you through what RDS has to offer: deployment flexibility, cost efficiency, and extensibility—all delivered through various deployment options, including Windows Server 2016 for on-premises deployments, Microsoft Azure for cloud deployments, and a robust array of partner solutions.
- Access 15 lectures & 4.54 hours of content 24/7
- Deliver individual virtualized applications
- Provide secure mobile & remote desktop access
- Provide end users the ability to run apps & desktops from the cloud
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.