Chances are you’ve heard of Adobe Photoshop, the most popular photo editing software on Earth, but do you really know the extent of its capabilities? With Photoshop, you can create almost any sort of visual art you can imagine, putting itself at the center of almost any type of creative project. In this course, you’ll learn how to create and enhance photos, web designs, mobile designs, 3D artwork, videos, and more in Photoshop.
- Access 25 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Photoshop tools & work area
- Understand color mode basics
- Use selection tools, work w/ layers, master crop & transform functions, & more
- Apply Photoshop filters, layer styles, explore adjustment layers, & more
- Get demos in photo retouching, poster design, digital art, coloring, & more
When you think of animation, movies and cartoons probably come to mind. But animation also encompasses video games, interactive media, event reconstruction, education, and so much more. It helps explain difficult concepts in a visual way, which keeps animators in demand in a wide range of fields. In this course, you’ll get a crash course in working with animation in Adobe Flash/Animate.
- Access 43 lectures & 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore 2D, stop motion, motion media, & more forms of animation
- Learn the 12 principles of animation
- Create pendulum, boil, flag, & shake effects
- Use staggered frames to imply coughing, laughing or shaking
- Design a simple puppet & test it
If you want to make visually stunning video, Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best tools you can use. This editing software allows you to edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional-quality productions with brilliant color. No experience necessary, as this course will start you off with the basics.
- Access 30 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create a new project & navigate the Premier Pro workspace
- Import, organize, edit, & monitor media
- Create a multi-camera source sequence
- User the program monitor & perform advanced sequence editing
- Work w/ graphics, add music, mix dialogue, & more
- Explore the tool panel, the effect control panel, incorporate transitions, & more
Adobe InDesign is a layout software that takes images and text and lays them out across pages. It’s great for working with multi-page documents like books, magazines, brochures, and portfolios and can even be used to create business cards, flyers, posters, and more. If you want to be a Graphic Designer, you absolutely have to know Adobe InDesign. In this course, you’ll get an introduction to this powerful program and eventually progress to more advanced techniques.
- Access 19 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a new document
- Import images & basic tools
- Apply colors & color swatches
- Master pages & page auto numbers
- Package & export for web and print
- Use the page tool to create multiple page sizes
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics software, used by designers the world over to create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and more complex illustrations. Whether you’re designing for print, web, video, or anything else, Illustrator is a go-to program. In this course, you’ll get step-by-step instruction on mastering this Illustrator from scratch.
- Access 32 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Illustrator workspace
- Use the Shape tool, apply fill & strokes, use the Pencil & Pen tools, & more
- Discover transparency & Graphic Styles
- Understand the Type tool, blending shapes & colors, basic effects, & more
- Get demos on the Wonka Bar, caricatures, building logos, & more
Adobe Flash/Animate is an animation and interactive media industry standard software. You can use it to create animation projects like short films, commercials, and even longer ones like television shows. It’s best utilized, however, in conjunction with other Adobe software like Premiere and After Effects. This course will show you how to maximize these programs to create compelling animation.
- Access 57 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Create a new document in Flash & explore the interface
- Learn how to draw in Flash & animate frame by frame
- Import graphics
- Create & animate a puppet
- Understand rotoscoping, cycles, masking, tweening, & more
- Animate w/ code
- Control the timeline
Adobe After Effects is a motion media, compositing, animation, and special effects software used for film and television post-production, editing photos, and much more. In this course, you’ll get an in-depth introduction to After Effects and all the tools and effects in the workspace. You’ll learn how to create and animate primitive shapes and move onto a simple bouncing ball before mastering advanced techniques.
- Access 41 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Create a new document & animate primitive shapes
- Work w/ a simple & complex bouncing ball
- Explore 3D laters, typographical animation, syncing w/ audio, & more
- Cover expressions, masks, puppet pins, & more
- Discover the Curves editor
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.