The DevOps movement has transformed the way modern tech companies work. AWS, which has been on the forefront of the Cloud computing revolution, has also been a key contributor to this DevOps movement creating a huge range of managed services that help you implement the DevOps principles. In this book, you’ll see how the most successful tech start-ups launch and scale their services on AWS and how you can too.
- Access 402 pages & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Find out what it means to practice DevOps & what its principles are
- Build repeatable infrastructures using templates & configuration management
- Deploy multiple times a day by implementing continuous integration & continuous deployment pipelines
- Use the latest technologies, including containers & serverless computing, to scale your infrastructure
- Collect metrics & logs and implement an alerting strategy
- Make your system robust & secure
Mastering AWS Security starts with a deep dive into the fundamentals of the shared security responsibility model. This book tells you how you can enable continuous security, continuous auditing, and continuous compliance by automating your security in AWS with the tools, services, and features it provides. By the end of this book, you will understand the complete AWS Security landscape, covering all aspects of end-to-end software and hardware security along with logging, auditing, and compliance of your entire IT environment in the AWS cloud.
- Access 252 pages & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about AWS Identity Management & Access control
- Gain knowledge to create & secure your private network in AWS
- Understand & secure your infrastructure in AWS
- Understand monitoring, logging, & auditing in AWS
- Ensure Data Security in AWS
- Learn to secure your applications in AWS
- Explore AWS Security best practices
Many businesses are moving from traditional data centers to AWS because of its reliability, vast service offerings, lower costs, and high rate of innovation. AWS can be used to accomplish a variety of both simple and tedious tasks. Whether you are a seasoned system admin or a rookie, this book will help you to learn all the skills you need to work with the AWS cloud. This book guides you through some of the most popular AWS services, such as EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, EFS, CloudTrail, Redshift, EMR, Data Pipeline, and IoT using a simple, real-world, application-hosting example. By the end of the book, you will be able to create a highly secure, fault-tolerant, and scalable environment for your applications to run on.
- Access 358 pages & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Take an in-depth look at what’s new with AWS, along w/ how to effectively manage & automate your EC2 infrastructure with AWS Systems Manager
- Deploy & scale your applications w/ ease using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Amazon Elastic File System
- Secure & govern your environments using AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config, and AWS Shield
- Learn the DevOps way using a combination of AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy, & AWS CodePipeline
- Run big data analytics & workloads using Amazon EMR and Amazon Redshift
- Learn to back up & safeguard your data using AWS Data Pipeline
- Get started w/ the Internet of Things using AWS IoT & AWS Greengrass
AWS is recognized as one of the biggest market leaders for cloud computing and why not? It has evolved a lot since the time it started out by providing just basic services such as EC2 and S3 and today; they go all the way from IoT to Machine Learning, Image recognition, Chatbot Frameworks, and much more! One of those recent services that is also gaining a lot of traction is AWS Lambda! Although seemingly simple and easy to use, Lambda is a highly effective and scalable compute service that provides developers with a powerful platform to design and develop Serverless event-driven systems and applications. This book begins with a high-level introduction into the world of Serverless computing and its advantages and use cases, followed by a deep dive into AWS Lambda. By the end of the book, you will have gained all the skills required to work with AWS Lambda services!
- Access 300 pages & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the hype, significance, & business benefits of Serverless computing and applications
- Plunge into the Serverless world of AWS Lambda & master its core components and how it works
- Find out how to effectively & efficiently design, develop, and test Lambda functions using Node.js, along with some keen coding insights and best practices
- Explore best practices to effectively monitor & troubleshoot Serverless applications using AWS CloudWatch and other third-party services in the form of Datadog and Loggly
- Quickly design & develop Serverless applications by leveraging AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway using the Serverless Application Framework (SAF) and other AWS services such as Step Functions
- Explore a rich variety of real-world Serverless use cases w/ Lambda & see how you can apply it to your environments
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most popular and widely-used cloud platform. The main focus of the book is to cover the basic concepts of cloud-based development followed by running solutions in the AWS Cloud, which will help the solutions run at scale. This book not only guides you through the trade-offs and ideas behind efficient cloud applications, but is also a comprehensive guide to getting the most out of AWS. By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with the various services that AWS provides and will be able to leverage AWS infrastructure to accelerate the development process.
- Access 356 pages & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up your AWS account & get started w/ the basic concepts of AWS
- Learn about AWS terminology & identity access management
- Acquaint yourself w/ important elements of the cloud with features such as computing, ELB, & VPC
- Back up your database & ensure high availability by having an understanding of database-related services in the AWS cloud
- Integrate AWS services w/ your application to meet & exceed non-functional requirements
- Create & automate infrastructure to design cost-effective, highly available applications
Amazon Web Services (AWS) dominates the public cloud market by a huge margin and it continues to be the first choice for many organizations. Networking has been an area of focus for all the leading cloud service providers. AWS has a suite of network-related products that help to perform network-related tasks in AWS. By the end of this book, you will have hands-on experience of working with network tasks on AWS.
- Access 264 pages & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of all networking services available in AWS
- Learn auto-scale instance based on the increase & decrease of the traffic
- Deploy applications in a highly available & fault-tolerant manner
- Configure Route 53 for a web application
- Discover troubleshooting tips & best practices at the end
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Complete Amazon Web Services eBook Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.