In this course, you will be learning about the new Android database and storage API called ROOM. ROOM is a new storage architecture that gives Android developers a better alternative to create stable, robust database-driven applications in Android. ROOM focuses on a structured, simple-to-test way of creating extensible database structures in Android. Make your way through this course, and you’ll learn how ROOM works and even create a full fledged ROOM app from scratch!
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discover how the ROOM architecture works
- Learn how to leverage ROOM’s new classes & API’s—Persistence Android Package
- Walk through creating a full-fledged ROOM app from scratch
Give yourself a competitive advantage as an Android developer by learning how to create stunning user interfaces for your apps! In this course, you’ll take a beginner-friendly approach to creating gorgeous UIs for Android. By the end of the course, you’ll have mastered how to build UI’s that work on different Android device sizes, the new Android Palette API, and more!
- Access 67 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the new Google Material design
- Dive into the Android Density Independent Pixel (Dip)
- Learn about Fragments & how to build UI’s that work on different Android device sizes
- Explore the new Android Palette API to spice up your app’s look & feel dynamically
In this course, you will be learning how to build networking apps that consume remote JSON APIs. Android devices are made with a plethora of capabilities, and one of them is the ability to connect to the internet through APIs. Across 8 hours of instruction, you’ll be learning how to leverage the Volley Networking Library and parse JSON data from remote servers. You’ll finish with a complete understanding on Android Networking, as you will be building several apps on this topic!
- Access 49 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build Networking Apps that consume remote JSON APIs
- Discover how to leverage the Volley Networking Library & parse JSON data from remote servers
- Get hands-on training by building several apps
Take your Android knowledge a step further and learn how to create Android apps based on Maps and location in this course! Jump in, and you’ll explore Maps and the Location APIs in Android. By the end of the course, you’ll have mastered Android Location Manager classes in Android, The new FusedLocationProvider API, different types of Maps and how to use them, and more.
- Access 36 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore Android Location Manager classes in Android
- Dive into the new FusedLocationProvider API
- Explore different types of Maps & how to use them
- Learn about plotting markers w/ Latitude & Longitudes from a remote API
In this course you will be learning how to create database-driven Android apps using SQLite and Android Native classes. SQLite is a smaller, yet optimized database system which caters to small devices like Android. Jump in, and you’ll have a full view on how to create simple to advanced database apps with Android. Additionally, you’ll also learn about other ways Android data persists internally on the device via Shared Preferences.
- Access 46 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create database-driven Android apps using SQLite & Android Native classes
- Deepen your understanding of SQLite & Shared Preferences
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java and Android Development in order to build high-end, efficient and scalable cutting-edge Android Material Design Apps. It takes you from nothing to actually building amazing Android Apps, and most importantly, you’ll learn the ins and outs of Java programming along the way. You’ll be able to master the app creation process, know how to design stunning apps using Material Design principles, discover how to leverage the Android OS, and build amazing applications in no time!
- Access 59 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Immerse yourself in Java & Android development and design
- Learn how to build high-end, efficient & scalable cutting-edge Android Material Design Apps
Your Android dev education wouldn’t be complete without a look at Firestore and Firebase. Firestore is a flexible and scalable database that’s suited for mobile, web, and server development, while Firebase is Google’s mobile platform that lets you build apps fast and without managing infrastructure. With a focus on hands-on projects, this course will get you up to speed with both as you create a journal app and blog app using these tools.
- Access 53 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Firebase architecture
- Dive into Firestore architecture & how to perform CRUD operations
- Learn about Firebase authentication & creating users
- Built two main apps that leverage Firestore & Firebase
This is a brand-new course that covers the most commonly used Android security assessment tools. Android Security assessment can be done with great ease if you have good expertise in the right tools. This course includes 12 different tools in over 30 videos. The course covers the features of tools like apktool, androguard, androbugs, dex2jar, baksmali, JD-GUI, drozer, quark, frida, xposed, appmon and mobsf. At the end of the course, you will be proficient at using these tools in your day-to-day Android application security assessments.
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ 12 different Android security tools
- Become proficient w/ the tools used for Android security assessments
- Explore the features of tools like apktool, androguard & androbugs
Whether you want to use Java to create Android apps for yourself or potential clients, this course is the perfect starting point. You can advance your career as a mobile app developer today by learning to code your own applications using Java in Android Studio in this course. In just 3 hours, you’ll get up to speed with the Java essentials, like type casting, control flow, and loops, and emerge one step closer to creating your own apps.
- Access 6 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Java & object-oriented programming
- Dive into arrays, exception handling & operations w/ objects
Practice makes perfect, and with this beginner-friendly course, you’ll be practicing your Android know-how by creating a drawing app in Android Studio. In just one hour of training, you’ll come to grips with the essentials for creating your own app and emerge a more capable developer.
- Access 3 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to create your own drawing app in Android Studio
- Walk through creating the UI & PaintView
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.