To be an expert C programmer you need to master the use of pointers. This course explains pointers in real depth, explaining pointer variables, pointer arithmetic, indirection, memory allocation, and much more. By the time you finish the course, you’ll know pointers inside out, and how to ensure your programs don’t crash!
- Access 59 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about computer memory & how pointers access it
- Understand how memory is allocated & why copying data using pointers can cause program errors
- Discover why some pointers are ‘generic’ & what happens when you ‘cast’ them to specific types
- Create singly & doubly linked lists, stacks, & queues
- Avoid memory leaks & other common problems
C is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. It is highly portable, making it a common choice for operating systems and microprocessors in hardware such as fridges and alarm clocks. C is a solid first language to learn since most programming languages are themselves today implemented in C. All of this is to say, this course is an excellent jumping off point for your programming odyssey.
- Access 73 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Master C programming concepts from the ground up
- Use the source examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand that special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO
- Read the supplied eBook, The Little Book of C, to explore the topics in even more depth
This video course is adapted from the instructor’s 15 years of teaching undergraduate engineering students in the classroom. Designed to cover an entire introduction to the C language, this course will help you build a sold foundation in C and boost your confidence to face technical interviews.
- Access 124 lectures & 13.5 hours of content 24/7
- Write C programs independently
- Face technical interviews w/ confidence
- Learn how to do assignments in C programs
Programming isn’t just about learning a language and starting to write programs like stories. One has to learn certain concepts that are fundamental to computer science in general. This course teaches fundamentals of data structures in a step-by-step manner. You’ll cover topics such as arrays, stacks and queues, linked lists, trees, and graphs in detail, alongside a variety of do-it-yourself coding exercises, building up your coding repertoire.
- Access 66 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover internal sorting, external sorting, symbol tables, & files
- Complete meticulously planned coding exercises to strengthen your skills
This course will help you strengthen your fundamental understanding of C language. Using a real-world approach, it introduces several components of C programming that you may encounter in everyday programming challenges. This is the course to solidify your understanding of C, and give you that extra push you need to ace any important interview or test.
- Access 47 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand using C in real-world terms
- Start developing a full-fledged C program
- Cover many C programming concepts in a rigorous, but simple program
- Reinforce concepts w/ included content questions
Consider C the programming equivalent of a French mother sauce. Just as chefs can create countless derivatives from a humble Bechamel, so too can developers easily master scores of languages upon learning C. This course will walk you through technical concepts such as loops, strings, and more, allowing you to conquer C and build a wide variety of apps and programs in no time at all.
- Master C programming w/ 12 hours of content
- Master language constructs: if/else & case statements, while & for loops, etc.
- Familiarize yourself w/ functions, arrays & strings
- Understand basic principles important to general programming
- Craft a strong foundation for other languages: Objective-C, PHP & more
The C programming language is one of the earlier programming languages, and many other languages have their syntax based on C. Therefore, learning C can be an excellent introduction to programming as it makes learning many subsequent languages, like Java, PHP, or Swift, much easier. This introductory course will get you up to speed on C and enable you to dive into other languages more easily.
- Access 13 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the foundations of C, from data types & operators to command line arguments & more
- Understand functions & structures in C
- Discover the stack vs. the heap & dynamic allocation
- Write a program using C
Algorithms are a central tenet to programming, and are essential to ensure that software and programs perform the right operations under the right conditions. Companies depend on their systems algorithms to function correctly, which means they’ll pay top dollar for people who understand how to work with them. This course will help you to understand how to implement logic in code form to enable you to write algorithms efficiently in C.
- Access 32 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts behind the most popular algorithms used in computer science
- Understand how algorithms work w/ the help of diagrams, examples & pseudocode
- Practice algorithm implementation w/ the help of included programs in C language
- Understand how to use algorithms to implement logic in any programming
Knowing the fundamentals of C programming is the first step to getting any C-heavy job. You may feel like you’ve got the language down, but it’s the most basic things that are the easiest to slip your mind when you sit down for an interview. This course irons out and tests your knowledge of all the core C programming fundamentals that you’ll need to know in order to ace an interview, so you don’t have to worry!
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Test & improve your knowledge on the intricacies of the C programming language
- Reinforce your knowledge of variables & variable types & expressions
- Build a better foundation w/ arrays, functions, pointers, structures & more
- Iron out if conditions, switch statements, for loops, preprocessor directives & more
C, C++, Ruby, and Python are four of the most popular and powerful programming languages used today. You can find them in everything from web and mobile apps, games, operating systems, all of your favorite websites, and many hardware devices. This comprehensive course teaches you fundamentals in all 4, giving you a valuable programming background that you can confidently boast on your resume.
- Access 307 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Understand standard programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby programming
- Explore the world of software languages
- Write your own programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.