Are you interested in getting an in-depth training on one of the top programming languages in the world? Then this course is for you! You’ll walk step-by-step through the fascinating world of programming fundamentals using visualizations of programs as they execute, algorithms as they run, and data structures as they are constructed. Since it caters to a broad spectrum of students, the course is split into two parts, part one focusing on the Python programming language and part two focusing on algorithms, data structures, performance analysis, and larger-scale projects.
- Access 96 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of programming languages
- Learn to visualize algorithms, data structures, program execution & information flow
- Become proficient in technical interview topics
- Learn to use Python to build projects
If you are new to the Linux Command Line but want to learn it without all the headaches, this course is for you. You will be learning the necessary concepts through commands. Taking a case study-based approach, you will only learn the commands that are commonly taught and used. After taking this course, you will be ready to work with highly useful concepts such as Linux System Administration, setting up architectures for machine learning and deep learning, working with systems that enable VoIP and much more.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the usage of Linux Command Line
- Understand how simple commands can be chained together to solve real issues
- Know why experts prefer the command line instead of Graphical User Interface
- Work with the extremely powerful vi editor & understand how it can be useful to you
If you want to enhance your knowledge of coding for the Alexa platform, this course is perfect for you. The course begins with the date skill, allowing you to use the Wikipedia API to gather information about a date using just your voice. You will then learn a simple IoT skill, how to create a color game, and build a Raspberry Pi-powered car. The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved and uses hands-on projects to help you practice and master the concepts by yourself.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of interacting w/ AWS IoT
- Build an interactive web game
- Learn to control a Raspberry Pi-powered car
- Access 58 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of data types, objects, arrays, & functions
- Manage cookies
- Work w/ concepts like events, event handlers & HTML elements
- Validate & submit forms
- Utilize window objects, history, screen & timing events
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on the Java programming language, concentrating on Java programming concepts needed for Selenium WebDriver or any other automation tool. Java is one of the most useful programming languages to learn, and it can help you build back-end web applications and robust test automation frameworks. Especially for Selenium WebDriver GUI automation, Java is the most popular choice and has the largest community.
- Access 53 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to explain, design & implement efficient Java programs
- Learn how to clear test automation interviews
- Understand the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand all Java concepts required for Selenium WebDriver or any other automation tool
SQL is one of the most sought after skills for data analysis roles. Whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow your data analysis skills, this course will cover everything you need to know to reach your goals. With each lecture, there’s a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. By the end of this course, your confidence in using SQL will soar, and you’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use SQL for data analytics in your career.
- Access 93 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Become competent in using sorting & filtering commands in SQL
- Enhance the performance of your Database by using Views & Indexes
- Become proficient in SQL tools like GROUP BY, JOINS & Subqueries
- Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries
C, C++, Ruby, and Python are four of the most popular and powerful programming languages used today. You can find them in everything from web and mobile apps, games, operating systems, all of your favorite websites, and many hardware devices. This comprehensive course teaches you fundamentals in all 4, giving you a valuable programming background that you can confidently boast on your resume.
- Access 297 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Understand standard programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby programming
- Explore the world of software languages
- Write your own programs in C, C++, Python & Ruby
Python is a general-purpose, interactive, object-oriented and high-level programming language. This Python programming course is designed for beginners, covering all the topics from basic to advanced with examples to help you understand the concepts more thoroughly. This tutorial will give you enough of an understanding of Python to enable you to take your knowledge to a higher level with further training. Once you complete the course you will be able to write complex code using Python and have a solid foundation of skills to build upon.
- Access 51 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Write your own Python code according to the requirements
- Understand any Python code & make modifications
In this comprehensive C++ course, you’ll start with basic operations and an introduction to object-oriented concepts and proceed into advanced topics that you may use to start building real programs. Regardless of experience, if you’re looking to become familiar with C++, one of the foundational languages of Google and Microsoft Outlook, you’ve found the right course.
- Access 85 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Study each topic w/ a series of examples to fully visualize course material
- Understand the different data types in C++
- Learn Operators in C++
- Use if-else statements, loops, strings, control statements & more
- Introduce yourself to arrays, functions, pointers & more
Ruby is the language behind Ruby on Rails, one of the most popular and in-demand web development frameworks. It’s extremely powerful but also relatively easy to learn, making it an ideal place to start your web development journey. In this course, you’ll learn Ruby, and programming in general, in a practical manner. By the end, you’ll be able to write complete programs that can take input from users, build interactive menus, and interact with formatted data files among many other skills.
- Access 247 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Learn command line & Ruby basics
- Discuss compound data structures, algorithms & implementation
- Explore object-oriented programming concepts
- Understand debugging & error handling
- Discover how to automate daily tasks
Develop a practical skillset by learning how to detect and defeat online threats in this beginner-to-advanced course. You’ll build security analysis tools using Python and learn how to analyze web app security vulnerabilities and solutions using frameworks like Ruby on Rails and PHP. Put your newfound Python skills to the test by applying them to a practical, very in-demand use.
- Access 196 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss vulnerability analysis, security scanning, phishing protection, & more
- Perform password complexity analysis, multi-factor authentication, network traffic analysis & more
- Explore the biggest threats in IT, including botnets, code exploits, SQL injection, social engineering & more
Become a C# whiz and master the .NET framework with this course! Jump in, and you’ll learn the fundamentals of the C# and .NET Framework. You’ll work with primitive and custom data types, learn how to debug your code to find and fix bugs that are causing unexpected behavior, control the flow of code execution by using conditional statements, and much more.
- Access 105 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of C# & the .NET framework
- Learn how to debug your code to find & fix bugs
- Enhance your understanding w/ real-life examples
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.