CompTIA Security+ is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
- Access 81 lectures & 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the essential principles for network security & risk management
- Explore types of threats, attacks, & vulnerabilities
- Discover networking technologies & tools
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics. Yes, it is sort of like the show CSI. CHFI’s assist law enforcement and security and defense personnel in assessing and preventing digital threats. This course will cover everything you need to pass the certification exam.
- Access 143 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to forensics & the forensics investigation process
- Discuss digital evidence, first responder procedures, & more
- Understand how to acquire & duplicate data, recover deleted files and partitions, and more
- Explore wireless attacks, web attacks, email crimes, mobile investigation, & more
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With this certification, you demonstrate you know how to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. This course will prepare you to pass the requisite exam: Cisco 210-260.
- Study to pass the Cisco 210-260 certification exam
- Explore core security technologies
- Understand the installation, troubleshooting, & monitoring of network devices
- Develop competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure
- Cover Secure Access, Cisco ASA, firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPNs, & secure routing & Switch
The cloud is used to store massive amounts of information and data used by individuals and major corporations alike, so it would make sense to keep it secure, right? That’s what you’ll train to do over this comprehensive course. Beginning with a detailed description of cloud computing, this course expands to give you a thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepare you to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam. Soon enough, you’ll be able to command a high salary as you work to secure the cloud.
- Access 62 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the CCSK exam
- Understand cloud computing & its security challenges
- Discuss governance & risk management, the cloud architectural framework, & business continuity & disaster recovery
- Explore controls recommendation, elasticity, resiliency, & more
This course is in preparation for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI–RMP) exam, a credential that seeks to solve project management’s increasing growth, complexity, and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI–RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. This certification recognizes a professional’s unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- Access 49 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Define risk management concepts & learn critical success factors for project risk management
- Discuss organizational risk attitudes & organizational structures
- Understand how to define the project & project management plan
- Identify & plan for risk
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is more management-focused than other security certifications. CISM promotes international security practices and recognizes individuals who manage, design, and oversee an enterprise’s information security. This advanced certification is awarded to professionals who have demonstrated the can develop and manage an enterprise information security program in a global environment.
- Access 348 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the process of auditing information systems
- Learn about governance & management of IT
- Understand how to develop & implement information systems
- Discover how to protect information assets
CompTIA’s Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) is a top certification that validates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. The certification covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Obtaining this certification will make you eligible for a range of high-level, high-paying IT jobs.
- Access 192 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand business model strategies & associated risk management
- Study advanced risk mitigation planning
- Master security privacy policies, procedures & more
- Learn advanced incident response & recovery procedures
- Discover assessment tools & methods to serve businesses
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. As hackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions like firewalls, an analytics-based approach to IT security is increasingly important for most organizations.
- Access 67 lectures & 17.5 hours of content 24/7
- Identify & combat malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Learn an analytics-based approach to IT security
- Prevent, detect & combat cybersecurity threats
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is one of the most important advanced network security certifications on Earth. It’s typically reserved for network security professionals and system administrators with at least four years of direct work experience in two or more of the eight test domains. This course will brush you up on the exam.
- Access 145 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss access control systems, cryptography, & security management practices
- Explore the eight domains of information system security knowledge
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.