Master modern DevOps practices for the cloud in bite-sized chunks with this course. Comprised of 8 sections with more than 40 lectures, this course covers everything from deployment to DevOps in Azure Kubernetes Service. Jump in, and you’ll explore DevOps in Azure, CI, and CD, and even walk through deploying a web app to Azure, deploying to a staging site, and more. As more businesses build their operations on the cloud, understanding cloud platforms like Azure is becoming more vital. Take your first step with this course.
- Access 46 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ modern DevOps practices for the cloud
- Learn how to deploy a web app to Azure
- Get an introduction to containers, orchestration technologies & Azure Kubernetes Service
Focusing on Kubernetes, a container cluster manager, and Jenkins, an automation and testing tool, Part 2 of Tools of the Trade takes you through the rest of the tools required for creating an automated development pipeline development. You’ll walk through the essentials for installation and cover important topics like containers, the architecture of Jenkins, configuring Jenkins systems, Jenkins pipeline, and more.
- Access 41 lectures & 6.5 hours of content
- Master the tools for creating an automated development pipeline development
- Familiarize yourself w/ Jenkins & Kubernetes
Broken up over two parts, Tools of the Trade takes you through the tools and concepts DevOps professionals use in their roles. This first part focuses on different aspects of Ansible, an IT configuration management, deployment and orchestration tool, and Chef, which is used for machine setup on physical servers, virtual machines, and the cloud. You’ll also dive into Git, Vagrant and Puppet and refine your understanding with a quiz on the material.
- Access 48 lectures & 10 hours of content
- Deepen your understanding of Ansible & Chef
- Explore working w/ Git, Vagrant & Puppet
- Refine your skills w/ a quiz on the material
Scripting is one of the most important skills for any DevOps engineer, and this course is the perfect starting point. Covering scripting in Bash, Python and Ruby, this course will dramatically expand your scripting know-how. Across 4 hours of instruction, you’ll get up to speed with the essentials and refine your knowledge with a quiz on the material.
- Access 25 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn scripting in Bash, Python & Ruby
- Refine your knowledge w/ a quiz on the material
By merging development and operations teams into one, DevOps-savvy professionals empower companies to create better products with faster delivery and greater efficiency, which is why they’re such hot commodities on the job market. This DevOps E-degree is no ordinary eLearning resource, but a complete degree-based curriculum for DevOps. On top of the included courses and materials, this collection also comes with labs, quizzes, projects and exams to guide you on this path to learning. Take your first step with this DevOps Foundations course and begin to master the technical concepts and tools behind DevOps.
- Access 90 lectures & 56 hours of content 24/7
- Get up to speed with essential DevOps concepts & tools
- Explore Linux installation, hardware & file management
- Learn about advanced shell use, algorithms, software engineering, file editing, & Linux security and Networking
- Familiarize yourself w/ essential topics, like Python, its features, loops & more
Ready to wrap up your DevOps education? This course will complete the DevOps Engineering E-Degree. Inside, you’ll find an exam and final project, and its cumulative result will be added in your E-Degree. This guide gives you a basic intro to the monitoring tool Nagios and helps you set up NRPE on the Nagios server. From there, you’ll learn how to connect remote servers like RedHat, CentOS and Ubuntu. Plus, you’ll also get instruction on using AWS Linux servers and setting up Windows servers on AWS.
- Access 11 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Complete your DevOps E-Degree w/ a final test & project
- Learn how to use the monitoring tool Nagios
- Explore using RedHat, Unbuntu & CentOS
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.