Welcome to the world’s most advanced ethical hacking course, covering 18 of the most current security domains any ethical hacker worth their salt needs to know. This course covers over 270 attack technologies commonly used by hackers, showing you how to defeat each. By the end of this course, you’ll have in-demand ethical hacking skills and be fully prepared to get certified.
- Access 151 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, & penetration testing
- Explore various types of foot-printing, foot-printing tools, & countermeasures
- Discover network scanning techniques & scanning countermeasures
- Discuss enumeration techniques & enumeration countermeasures
- Understand system hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, & covering tracks
- Examine different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, & Trojan countermeasures
- Understand viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, & countermeasures
- Learn social engineering techniques, identify theft, & social engineering countermeasures
- Demystify DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, & DoS/DDoS countermeasures
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.