It’s no secret that data scientists stand to make a pretty penny in today’s data-driven world; but if you’re keen on becoming one, you’ll need to master the appropriate tools. Pandas is one of the most popular of the Python data science libraries for working with mounds of data. By expressing data in a tabular format, Pandas makes it easy to perform data cleaning, aggregations and other analyses. Built around hands-on demos, this course will walk you through using Pandas and what it can do as you take on series, data frames, importing/exporting data, and more.
- Access 23 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore Panda’s built-in functions for common data manipulation techniques
- Learn how to work with data frames & manage data
- Deepen your understanding w/ example-driven lessons
Today’s companies collect and utilize a staggering amount of data to guide their business decisions. But, it needs to be properly cleaned and organized before it can be put to use. Enter NumPy, a core library in the Python data science stack used by data science gurus to wrangle vast amounts of multidimensional data. This course will take you through NumPy’s basic operations, universal functions, and more as you learn from hands-on examples.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ NumPy’s basic operations & universal functions
- Learn how to properly manage data w/ hands-on examples
- Validate your training w/ a certificate of completion
From tech to medicine and finance, data plays a pivotal role in guiding today’s businesses. But, it needs to be properly broken down and visualized before you can get any sort of actionable insights. That’s where Seaborn comes into play. Designed for enhanced data visualization, this Python-based library helps bridge the gap between vast swathes of data and the valuable insights they contain. This course acts as your Seaborne guide, walking you through what it can do and how you can use it to display information, find relationships, and much more.
- Access 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Seaborn via hands-on examples
- Discover Seaborn’s enhanced data visualization capabilities
- Explore histograms, linear relationships & more visualization concepts
Before a data scientist can properly analyze their data, they must first visualize it and understand any relationships that might exist in the information. To this end, many data professionals use Matplotlib, an industry-favorite Python library for visualizing data. Highly customizable and packed with powerful features for building graphs and plots, Matplotlib is an essential tool for any aspiring data scientist, and this course will show you how it ticks.
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the anatomy of a Matplotlib figure & its customizable parts
- Dive into figures, axes, subplots & more components
- Learn how to draw statistical insights from data
- Understand different ways of conveying statistical information
One of the most popular data analytics engines out there, Spark has become a staple in many a data scientist’s toolbox; and the latest version, Spark 2.x, brings more efficient and intuitive features to the table. Jump into this comprehensive course, and you’ll learn how to better analyze mounds of data, extract valuable insights, and more with Spark 2.x. Plus, this course comes loaded with hands-on examples to refine your knowledge, as you analyze data from restaurants listed on Zomato and churn through historical data from the Olympics and the FIFA world cup!
- Access 27 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore what Spark 2.x can do via hands-on projects
- Learn how to analyze data at scale & extract insights w/ Spark transformations and actions
- Deepen your understanding of data frames & Resilient Distributed Datasets
You don’t need to be a programming prodigy to get started in data science. Easy to use and highly accessible, Plotly is library in Python that lets you create complex plots and graphs with minimal programming know-how. From creating basic charts to adding motion to your visualizations, this course will walk you through the Plotly essentials with hands-on examples that you can follow.
- Access 27 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build line charts, bar charts, histograms, pie charts & other basic visualizations
- Explore visualizing data in more than two dimensions
- Discover how to add motion to your graphs
- Work w/ plots on your local machine or share them via the Plotly Cloud
In addition to handling vast amounts of batch data, Spark has extremely powerful support for continuous applications, or those with streaming data that is constantly updated and changes in real-time. Using the new and improved Spark 2.x, this course offers a deep dive into stream architectures and analyzing continuous data. You’ll also follow along a number of real-world examples, like analyzing data from restaurants listed on Zomato and real-time Twitter data.
- Access 36 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Spark 2.x & its support for continuous applications
- Learn how to analyze data from real-world streams
- Analyze data from restaurants listed on Zomato & real-time Twitter data
More companies are using the power of deep learning and neural networks to create advanced AI that learns on its own. From speech recognition software to recommendation systems, deep learning frameworks, like PyTorch, make creating these products easier. Jump in, and you’ll get up to speed with PyTorch and its capabilities as you analyze a bunch of real-world datasets and build your own machine learning models.
- Access 41 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand neurons & neural networks and how they factor into machine learning
- Explore the basic steps involved in training a neural network
- Familiarize yourself w/ PyTorch & Python 3
- Analyze air quality data, salary data & more real-world datasets
Fast, scalable, and packed with an intuitive API for machine learning, Apache MXNet is a deep learning framework that makes it easy to build machine learning applications that learn quickly and can run on a variety of devices. This course walks you through the Apache MXNet essentials so you can start creating your own neural networks, the building blocks that allow AI to learn on their own.
- Access 31 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore neurons & neural networks and how they factor into machine learning
- Walk through the basic steps of training a neural network
- Dive into building neural networks for classifying images & voices
- Refine your training w/ real-world examples & datasets
Python is a general-purpose programming language which can be used to solve a wide variety of problems, be they in data analysis, machine learning, or web development. This course lays a foundation to start using Python, which considered one of the best first programming languages to learn. Even if you’ve never even thought about coding, this course will serve as your diving board to jump right in.
- Access 28 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a fundamental understanding of Python loops, data structures, functions, classes, & more
- Learn how to solve basic programming tasks
- Apply your skills confidently to solve real problems
Classification models play a key role in helping computers accurately predict outcomes, like when a banking program identifies loan applicants as low, medium, or high credit risks. This course offers an overview of machine learning with a focus on implementing classification models via Python’s scikit-learn. If you’re an aspiring developer or data scientist looking to take your machine learning knowledge further, this course is for you.
- Access 17 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Tackle basic machine learning concepts, including supervised & unsupervised learning, regression, and classification
- Learn about support vector machines, decision trees & random forests using real data sets
- Discover how to use decision trees to get better results
Deep learning isn’t just about helping computers learn from data—it’s about helping those machines determine what’s important in those datasets. This is what allows for Tesla’s Model S to drive on its own and for Siri to determine where the best brunch spots are. Using the machine learning workhorse that is TensorFlow, this course will show you how to build deep learning models and explore advanced AI capabilities with neural networks.
- Access 62 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the anatomy of a TensorFlow program & basic constructs such as graphs, tensors, and constants
- Create regression models w/ TensorFlow
- Learn how to streamline building & evaluating models w/ TensorFlow’s estimator API
- Use deep neural networks to build classification & regression models
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.