Penetration Testing is a security practice in which you intentionally hack your own network to expose vulnerabilities. This course will teach you how to use a Raspberry Pi device to perform penetration tests and protect against common operating system vulnerabilities. You’ll get a better grasp of your own network security, and know some of the methods most commonly used by hackers.
- Access 24 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Understand the functionality & security of computer networks
- Learn how to use common Linux tools to penetrate wireless networks
- Discover a valuable use for your Raspberry Pi
- Discover methods hackers use to break into your network & how to combat them
Want to amp up your computing power? Learn parallel programming, a type of computation that tackles big problems by dividing them into many smaller ones, then solving them all at once. Through this course, you’ll link several Raspberry Pi devices together to build Beowulf clusters, or a series of linked computers that together can execute parallel programming–providing you with greater processing power than you thought possible.
- Build a Raspberry Pi Beowulf cluster w/ 8 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Learn the history of supercomputing & parallel programming
- Discover common open-source software for the Raspberry Pi & how to implement it in clusters
- Adapt your skills to service more powerful machines
- Learn how to parallelize computations to increase speed & power
The Raspberry Pi has become one of the most popular tools for hobbyists and engineers alike, but it can be tough to find the best jumping off point when you start tinkering. This course offers some general Pi knowledge and will show you some of the many ways you can make your Pi work for you. From installing different operating systems to using the Raspberry Pi as a web server, you’ll open up a whole new realm of possibility for your device.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Discover how to install the optional Pi camera board
- Understand the UART protocol
- Learn how to interface w/ a GPS module using I2C
- Use the Pi as a Network File Server
- Put Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi for a more familiar operating system
- Turn your Pi into a fully-functioning web server
Tell us you didn’t just get a little giddy reading that title. Yes, this course will take you through all the steps of building your very own robot, operated with your Raspberry Pi. From installing the libraries needed to access GPIO pins to configuring a wireless adapter, you’ll end this course with a working robot that you can control remotely.
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Use the included eBook to follow the course & gain additional instruction
- Develop a command line through which to control your robot
- Explore different materials for the body of your robot
- Configure a wireless adapter to control your robot from a distance
Raspberry Pi is a highly capable web development CPU, and this course will teach you how to maximize its potential. By learning the various components that make up the web development stack, you’ll be able to build applications and make them available to users through a web interface. This is the A to Z guide for using Raspberry Pi for the Web.
- Access 58 lectures & 7 hours of content
- Learn the various components of the web development stack: the operating system, hardware, application server, web server, database server, & Python programming language
- Integrate Cloud services into your Raspberry Pi-powered web application
- Install a Python virtual environment & use Flask, uWSGI & Nginx to design & host your application
- Use the Google Chart API to create visual representations of sensor data
- Add interactivity to web pages using JQuery
- Analyze sensor data using Plotly
Remember those sci-fi movies about smart homes with remotely controlled lights and sensors? Those flicks aren’t so far-fetched anymore, because the future is here, and its name is Raspberry Pi. Understand how to tinker with this microcomputer’s physical parts, and master the Python programming required to complete home automation projects such as flashing LEDs and remote-controlled sensors.
- Master physical computing using Raspberry Pi w/ over 6 hours of content
- Understand what the Internet of Things is & how the Raspberry Pi fits into it
- Tinker w/ the Raspberry Pi’s physical components
- Navigate the Raspbian OS, write Linux Shell commands, connect your Pi to Internet, etc.
- Code w/ Python using lists, loops, functions, etc.
- Design a circuit & program it to communicate w/ other devices
- Complete home automation projects: flash an LED, build a sensor, etc.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.