This is one of the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, courses for the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework you can take! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, this course is for you! This course includes full source code for you to download and use offline to learn at your own pace. You also get instructor access so you can ask questions as you learn.
- Access 125 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use Ruby & Ruby on Rails professionally
- Learn advanced Ruby on Rails features, like the deployment & rapid development
- Understand complex topics, like Ruby blocks, built-in & custom helpers
- Create web applications with HTML, CSS, testing, version control & production deployment
- Create 3 Ruby on Rails projects, including a fully-functioning user authentication & login application
- Understand how to use version control with Git & GitHub
Ruby is the programming language behind Ruby on Rails – one of the most popular web application development frameworks available. This is the starting course for the Complete Ruby on Rails Developer series where you acquire the skills to build feature-rich web applications from scratch using the Ruby on Rails framework. There is no prior programming experience necessary to take this course.
- Access 29 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ruby programming basics: strings, ints, floats
- Learn about compound data structures such as Arrays & Hashes
- Know the process of building a password authenticator project
- Discover object-oriented programming concepts
Since its introduction, Ruby on Rails has rapidly become one of the most popular and powerful web application development tools for both startups and mature software companies. Some of the top sites in the world started with Ruby on Rails such as Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, LivingSocial, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, Yellow Pages, and many more! This is the only course you’ll need where you learn how to build everything from simple to complex, deployable, production-ready web applications.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 107 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Rapidly prototype ideas & turn them into presentable apps
- Become a professional web application developer
- Design & build virtually any web application you can imagine
- Apply for jobs at software companies as Ruby on Rails developer
This course is designed for students with some prior beginner-level experience with Ruby on Rails who are looking to expand their skills using the framework. During the progression of the course, a Finance Tracker social media application will be built, which will dive into authentication with Devise, generator usage, Ajax, external APIs, secure credential management, and a lot of other areas.
- Access 46 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Do authentication with Devisee using custom fields
- Use Ajax for remote form data submission in-depth
- Work with external APIs to get stock information
- Secure credential management using Rails 6’s new security features
With Rails and the introduction of ActionCable, you can now build realtime features like chatrooms with ease and this course will show you how! This course is for students of all levels and backgrounds, those who have no experience in programming at all, those who have worked with other web app development frameworks but want to make the switch to or try Ruby on Rails, and also for students who have tried Ruby on Rails in the past but want to take their skills to the next level, just to name a few.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 29 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build web apps using Ruby on Rails
- Complete upgrade to comments feature
- Deploy to production with ActionCable setup
- Build messages & add styling to chatroom
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.