Ruby on Rails is one of the most powerful all-purpose programming languages and, as such, is also one of the most commonly sought after by employers. This web application framework is designed for rapid prototyping, allowing you to churn out and build site concepts efficiently. This course will bring you up to speed.
- Access 20 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Look into Ruby on Rails’ development philosophy & guidelines
- Explore Rails directories
- Learn Ruby on Rails’ 3 environments: development, production, & test
- Discover the Rails command line & generator, learning how to create & manage files
- Create & start a Rails server
- Build your first Rails application from scratch
Ruby on Rails comprises two tools: Ruby and Rails. Rails is a full-stack web application framework, while Ruby is the language with which you write on Rails. In this course, you’ll start up with Ruby programming basics, exploring syntax and common terminology.
- Access 17 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Develop web applications faster than you can w/ a typical Java framework
- Understand the various deployment options for Rails applications
- Explore the basics of the Ruby language
Ruby is object-oriented, like Java, Python, and other programming languages, which means that it is interpreted by a model in a Rails framework mapping to a table in a database, and a Ruby file. In this course, you’ll explore variables and arrays in Ruby in your next step towards mastering Ruby on Rails.
- Access 14 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ruby variables & arrays
- Get an introduction to Ruby operators
- Discuss arithmetic operators
The next step on your Ruby journey is operators and exceptions. Through this course you’ll explore the Ruby comparison operator, Booleans, comments, exceptions, and much more.
- Access 35 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the Ruby Boolean, comments, exceptions, & if statement
- Discuss comparison operators & assignment operators
In the 4th module in this Ruby programming series, you’ll learn about more unique concepts of Ruby. You’ll explore Ruby Unless, loops, break, next statement, and much more as you discover how to write complete applications in Ruby.
- Access 26 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ruby Unless, loops, breaks, & next statements
- Differentiate between while loops, until loops, & other kinds of loops
In this course, you’ll explore blocks, methods, return, classes, objects, and variables in Ruby. These tools will help you streamline your workflow and complete common development tasks fast and easily.
- Access 32 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about variables, objects & lasses in Ruby
- Differentiate between class, global, local, instance, & pseudo variables
Continue on your Ruby mission with this course on modules, methods, symbols, FileIO, Ruby Gem, and debugging. This course acts as the major quality control class, teaching you how to efficiently and effectively perfect your code to make it more dynamic and interactive.
- Access 51 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Ruby gem & debugging
- Discuss FileIO, modules, methods, symbols, & more
This massive course will encompass all of your Ruby on Rails learning, reinforcing what you already know while introducing you to many concepts that you don’t. By course’s end, you’ll have an excellent grasp on this open-source framework and be able to leverage your experience into high-paying jobs.
- Access 175 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the Rails controllers
- Explore scaffolding tools in Ruby on Rails
- Discover WEBrick, a plain Ruby web server that is dispersing w/ Ruby & Rake
- Discuss meta-programming in Ruby
One of the most convenient features of Ruby is the built-in debugger. Debugger pauses execution wherever an error has been made and seeks input of user commands. In this course, you’ll explore the Ruby debugger library as well as several other debugging solutions that will help you clean up code to make it perform optimally.
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore RubyGems, Ruby Debugger, Interactive Ruby, Ruby Profiler, & other debugging tools
- Install debug tools & learn how to implement them
- Discover specific commands for debugging
From A to Z, you’ll leave no stone unturned in this massive Ruby on Rails course. Starting from the absolute basics, you’ll work your way to advanced concepts by actually coding with Ruby on Rails. By the end of the course, you’ll have developed a valuable, employable skill that will set you apart from other developers.
- Access 195 lectures & 36 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an in-depth knowledge & practical training w/ Ruby
- Learn concepts like Ruby Literals BigNum, Ruby Boolean, arrays creation, & more
- Understand the Rails architecture, environment settings, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.