Designing a game world takes time and can get quite repetitive. Why not have the game build its world for you? That’s the goal of procedural content generation, and you’ll come to grips with it in this course. Focusing on the tile-based method for procedural level creation, you’ll explore how to automatically generate trees, rivers, and other in-game elements in your world.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to automatically customize your game world w/ generated assets
- Explore biomes & generating trees, rivers, and more
- Customize your levels in significantly less time
Few things match the level of immersion big, open-world games provide. However, these massive worlds tend to require a lot of work and processing power, but there are some steps you can take to decrease the load. Dive into the fascinating world of developing open-world games as you learn how to generate massive maps, activate and deactivate tiles to improve performance, and customize a game with dynamic objects.
- Access 9 lessons & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to create a huge world map using L3DT
- Discover how to split your terrain into tiles & deactivate them to improve performance
- Use the “Fog Effect” to further improve your game’s performance
Gaming technology is advancing at light speed, and now developers are even integrating Augmented Reality (AR) into their projects, melding the real world with that of their games. Get a step-by-step look at creating immersive and adaptive AR games and applications with this course. Jump in, and you’ll learn how to create AR projects using the ARToolkit library in Unity.
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to develop & deploy games w/ AR technology
- Learn how to implement AR w/ ARToolkit
- Explore camera set up, displaying players & weapons, and more
Unity is an industry-favorite for creating games, partly because of its Cinemachine feature. This powerful tool lets you take your projects to the next level with impressive and professional cinematic cutscenes. Follow along this course, and you’ll get up to speed with Cinemachine and its intricate camera tools, allowing you to create gripping cinematic content that will enhance your game’s story and captivate your audience.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to create professional cutscenes w/ Cinemachine
- Get an inside-look at producing cinematic content that drives your game’s story
- Develop a stronger understanding of Unity & its features
Add a more personal touch to your gaming projects by creating your own character! This step-by-step course takes you through the essentials of creating a playable character, including animation and scripting. With this knowledge in hand, you can truly flesh out your games with rich models.
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Explore the basics of human animations, including rigging, bones & humanoid vs. non-humanoid animations
- Learn how to use Unity’s Animator component & make your character move via the Animator Controller
- Learn how to create your own controllable human character
- Discover how to rig a simple humanoid model w/ Mixamo
Take your Unity knowledge further and apply it to the booming mobile platform. While creating games for mobile poses its own unique challenges, you’ll learn how to handle them and create your own mobile projects with this course. Make your way through these lessons, and you’ll emerge with a better Unity understanding, stronger C# knowledge, and actionable skills you can use to start your own projects.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to build games for iOS & Android
- Enhance your understanding of Unity & C#
- Explore the unique challenges of building for mobile & solve them
Unity is often touted as one of the best tools for aspiring game developers, but some guidance is still necessary before you can put it to use building games. Designed with the beginner in mind, this course provides you with a complete workflow of developing a 2D mobile game with Unity and C#. Following along step by step, you’ll learn how to double your Unity 2D level design speed, create and animate 2D characters, and take the right steps to monetize your game and get it published on the Google Play Store.
- Access 133 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Get the complete workflow of developing a 2D mobile game w/ Unity & C#
- Understand how to create 2D characters & animate them
- Learn how to create self-destructing AdMob banner ads & monetize your games
- Walk through the step-by-step process of packaging your game for Android & publishing it online
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.