Python is a great programming language to learn in conjunction with your new Wio Link, as you can also connect to the Rest API to communicate with your board in Python. Overall demand for Python programming has exploded in recent years as many industries are rapidly transitioning to Python and building automation tools. This comprehensive course will introduce you to the basics of Python 3, the newest series of this powerful coding language. Give yourself a leg up over other developers by adding Python to your programming repertoire.
- Access 78 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn back-end programming for web applications, games & in-house scripts
- Study any time w/ video screencast & easily accessible code files
- Test your knowledge w/ quizzes & homework
- Learn coding best practices
The two aims of this course are to teach you the Python programming language and how to use it in conjunction with Selenium WebDriver. Over the comprehensive 25 hours of content, you’ll go from beginner to advanced in Python and Selenium, understand automation framework design, how to log infrastructure, and much more. All of these skills will set your resume apart and put you on the path to a career in automation testing.
- Access 196 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Use real-time housed web applications to understand how different components can be automated
- Discuss logging infrastructure, cross-browser testing, automation framework design, & more
- Install & configure Python & iPython
- Set up & configure Selenium WebDriver
This broad course begins with Selenium WebDriver and expands into topics as diverse as Java, TestNG, Maven Build Management, Jenkins, database testing, and much more. It’s an all-encompassing look at the automation testing process from beginner to advanced. Each example is taken from testing real-time housed web apps so you’ll get an actual, hands-on look at the automation process in action.
- Access 213 lectures & 32 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in Java
- Explore TestNG, Selenium grid, Log4J, Maven, Jenkins, & more
- Understand database testing, performance testing, & behavior driven testing using Cucumber
- Discuss advanced reporting using the Page Object Model
This 3-hour course includes a wide range of topics and gets you started on using your Mac or Linux system from the command line or terminal. This course will get you started with the most used commands in the Unix and Linux world and help you increase your efficiency while doing daily tasks. By the end of this course, you will be able to navigate through files and folders on your computer using a terminal and run programs and write scripts to automate common tasks.
- Access 27 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of the Unix/Mac/Linux operating system & use them for increasing daily productivity
- Learn tips & tricks of command line
- Navigate through files & folders on your computer using a terminal
- Run programs & write scripts to automate common tasks
Rest-Assured is a powerful set of APIs to automate Restful APIs/Restful Webservices just like Selenium WebDriver. Almost all web applications use Rest APIs to communicate with the back-end and they have gained a lot of popularity in modern day application architecture. This is a single course for everything you need to know related to Rest API manual testing and automation. This course gives you over 11 hours of unique content with real example code files provided to refer and learn with examples.
- Access 86 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a detailed understanding of Rest API automation frameworks
- Get an in-depth understanding of Rest API automation using Rest-Assured w/ real-time examples
- Be able to explain, design & implement structured automation frameworks using Rest-Assure libraries
- Understand the TestNG framework & create reports using TestNG
TestNG is a testing framework that helps automation testers to focus on writing and implementing test cases so that they can concentrate on testing the functionality of applications. It also manages the logistics of running, monitoring and reporting. This course covers a wide range of topics from TestNG annotations, different kinds of assertions, running a Test Suite, running tests in the desired sequence, grouping related tests, understanding dependent tests, reading parameters from an XML file, TestNG HTML reports, and contains all materials including code files.
- Access 36 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Have a detailed understanding of TestNG testing frameworks
- Use features like Parallel Test Execution
- Learn how to run the same test method w/ multiple sets of data
- Be able to design a testing framework using capabilities provided by TestNG testing framework
- Have a complete understanding of reading parameters from XML files
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on the Java programming language and it concentrates on Java programming concepts needed for Selenium WebDriver or any other automation tool. Java is one of the most useful programming languages to learn, and it can help you build back-end web applications and robust test automation frameworks. Especially for Selenium WebDriver GUI automation, Java is the most popular choice and has the largest community.
- Access 46 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to explain, design & implement efficient Java programs
- Learn how to clear test automation interviews
- Understand the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Understand all Java concepts required for Selenium WebDriver or any other automation tool
- Access 57 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of data types, objects, arrays, & functions
- Manage cookies
- Work w/ concepts like events, event handlers & HTML elements
- Validate & submit forms
- Utilize window objects, history, screen & timing events
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for The Complete Web Automation Developer Bundle
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.