IT success stories start with the CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. This training will help you develop competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting, customer service, and client communication.
- Study to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam
- Cover the fundamentals of computer technology, installation, & configuration of PCs, laptops & related hardware
- Understand hardware, laptops, motherboards, processors, memory, CPU, & more
IT success stories start with the CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. This training will help you pass the second aspect of CompTIA A+ certification: CompTIA A+ 220-902.
- Study to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-902 exam
- Understand how to configure common features for Android & Apple iOS
- Learn the skills required to install & configure PC operating systems
CompTIA’s Network+ N10-006 is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network+ certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
- Study to pass the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 certification exam
- Learn the knowledge & skills needed to install, manage, & troubleshoot a variety of networks on any platform
- Discover a launching point for many career paths in network infrastructure, desktop & server support, & more
CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
- Study to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam
- Pursue a career as a project manager, cloud computing service manager, cloud engineer, data center SAN, & more
- Cover cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management, & business continuity
CompTIA’s Project+ is a globally recognized project management certification that provides validation of fundamental project management skills. The Project+ courseware follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
- Study to pass the CompTIA Project+ PK0-003 certification exam
- Understand the entire project life cycle, from initiation & planning through execution
- Learn the knowledge & skills necessary to complete projects on time & within budgets
- Pursue a curriculum for PMP certification
CompTIA’s Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates the competency of security professionals working in the IT industry. The Security Plus Certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts. Because human error is the number one cause for a network security breach, CompTIA Security+ is recognized by the technology community as a valuable credential that proves competency with information security.
- Study for the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 certification exam
- Cover communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, & general security concepts
- Prepare to earn a certificate that is government approved & globally recognized
This course is the first in a series designed to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This initial course will validate the initial implementation and configuration of the Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
- Study to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-410
- Install & configure servers
- Configure local storage, file & share access, servers for remote management, virtual networks, & more
- Deploy & configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) & DNS service
- Create & manage Active Directory users, computers, groups, & organizational units
This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
- Study to pass the Microsoft Exam 70-411
- Deploy & manage server images
- Implement patch management
- Monitor servers
- Configure Distributed File Systems (DFS), File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), file & disk encryption, & more
- Maintain Active Directory
This course is part three of a series of courses which validate the advanced configuring tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation. This course, along with the others in this series, will validate the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Study to pass Microsoft Exam 70-412
- Learn how to configure Network Load Balancing (NLB), failover clustering, advanced file services, & more
- Optimize storage & manage backups
- Implement Dynamic Access Control (DAC), DHCP & DNS solutions
- Deploy & manage IPAM
ICND1 is an exam associated with the Cisco CCENT exam and is a first step to ultimately achieving the CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. The skills developed in this course will assist you in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting small networks as well as working with Cisco routers and switches.
- Study to pass the Cisco 100-105 certification exam
- Learn the skills required for entry-level network support positions
- Understand what it takes to manage a small, enterprise branch network
- Take the first step toward CCNA certification
ICND is the acronym for “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices” which refers to a set of IT exams issued by Cisco Systems. The ICND2 course teaches topics related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Study to pass the Cisco 200-105 certification exam
- Become proficient w/ network switching & routing concepts including spanning tree protocol, VLAN trunking, dynamic routing protocols, & IPv4 & IPv6 troubleshooting
- Explore various WAN technologies & encapsulation protocols
- Dive into various aspects of network device management & security
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.