As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. This CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification course will help you prepare to sit for the CySA+ exam. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
- Access 55 lectures & 27.7 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting & social media profiling using tools such as Nmap, Netstat, and Syslog
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody & analyze incident severity
Organizations that have contributed to the development of CySA+: Northrop Grumman, RICOH, Brotherhood Mutual, Target, RxSense, Dell, Netflix, Johns Hopkins APL, and UMUC
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Hence, it is the certification globally trusted to validate foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. This certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
- Access 51 lectures & 27.7 hours of content 24/7
- Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity & confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies & regulations wherever applicable
- Comprehend risk identification & mitigation
Organizations that have contributed to the development of Security+: Northrop Grumman, Brotherhood Mutual, The Joint Commission, Nationwide®, Agile Defense, and MTSI
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.