Studio space can be the hardest thing for an artist to find. Digital artists and hobbyists, then, will benefit from Corel Painter 2016, a complete digital art studio that uses Natural-Media to perfectly emulate real life and richly imaginative art materials. Whether you work with photo art, traditional art, or illustration, Painter 2016 gives you a massive array of brushes and tools to create beautiful art and enhance previous work.
“Corel Painter 2016 is one of the finest digital arts programs available, convincingly replicating the real-life experience of using oil paints, pastels, charcoal, watercolors, and other artistic media.” PC Mag, 4.5/5 Stars
- Experience luscious Natural-Media brushstrokes, splatters & paper rotation
- Enable in-app learning to broaden your knowledge & augment your experience
- Use music to influence brush stroke size, angle, or color variability w/ the new Audio Expression feature
- Combine Particles w/ Real Watercolor, Liquid Ink & Impasto to create even more brush variations
- Customize your workspace w/ new tutorials, a flexible UI color scheme, high DPI & presentation mode
- Import Adobe Photoshop brushes & use Painter’s brush controls to make a new mega-brush
- Share your favorite brushes & media w/ others using the Custom Toolbox
- Use smart photo cloning to recreate & redesign past media
There’s no better way to learn a new software than by using it, especially when that software is as vast and colorful as Corel Painter 2016. Maybe you love superheroes, maybe you hate them, the crux of this course is learning how to harness your creativity to digitally draw people, outfits, and backgrounds. Who knows, maybe you’ll wind up illustrating the next DC or Marvel hero!
- Access 22 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to create a professional-grade piece of digital art that you may add to your portfolio
- Build off a reference image & complete all the artistic steps necessary to deliver an amazing final project
- Reach into your imagination to design & digitally illustrate an original superhero
- Understand core concepts of Corel Painter 2016 like paper textures, masking techniques & drawing w/ shapes
- Discover a variety of sketching & painting techniques available in Corel Painter 2016
Landscapes have long been iconic artistic subjects, immortalized in museums across the world. Everyone from first-time art students to seasoned professionals dabble in landscapes. It’s time for you to join those ranks with this course designed to guide you through painting your first digital landscape using Corel Painter 2016. Through this beginner course, you’ll learn the tools that make Painter 2016 unique, while producing an incredible work of art you may add to your professional portfolio.
- Access 35 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the difference between painting & drawing w/ Corel Painter 2016
- Learn how to edit out photo backgrounds
- Alter tone & color to achieve the correct artistic feel
- Use light to improve focus & dominance
- Paint a complete digital landscape from start to finish & add your work to your portfolio
One of the chief advantages of digital art software is the intersection it offers between paint and photography. In this course you’ll learn how to capitalize on that crossroads by adapting photographic portraits into visually stunning digital paintings. Innovate your Christmas card, redecorate your mantle, or strengthen your portfolio in no time after you’ve mastered the photo painting feature of Corel Painter 2016.
- Access 27 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Paint a complete family portrait from any photograph
- Prepare for real world prep work & visualization
- Use background selections to alter the look of paintings & photographs
- Alter clothing to create a more customized look
- Master touchups on human skin for a polished end product
A completed work of art represents hours of thought and work, and many individual steps meeting at a final, completed point. This course aims to both guide you through the process of visualizing and creating a professional-grade piece of digital art, and to help you observe and appreciate the aesthetics your design surroundings. This is an ideal introductory course to any Corel Painter 2016 user who wishes to explore some of the fundamental theory behind design while creating excellent, portfolio-worthy work.
- Access 31 lectures & 2.5 hours of content
- Understand the basic principles & elements of good design
- Master the concepts of spacial design & negative space
- Apply eclectic design principles to your art
- Leverage professional lighting techniques to make your art pop
- Apply design principles to your Corel Painter digital art
- Complete a piece of art from pre-visualization to a finished concept
Simply having Corel Painter 2016 gives you a huge amount of opportunity to become a digital artist, but not before learning how to use it confidently to build a professional portfolio. Steered equally toward hobbyists and aspiring professionals, this course will give you the crash course you need to use Corel Painter in the best way for you.
- Access 34 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Understand the depth of features Painter offers
- Create & modify Corel Painter projects
- Learn how to expertly manipulate a new canvas
- Discover how to use color correctly in digital art
- Use a range of digital brush tools to create digital art
- Sketch & paint a storyboard theme
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.