iOS 11 is here and so is the most comprehensive solution to learn how to use it to develop apps! There’s no prior coding experience required in this course, so you’ll launch down a guided path to get up to speed with all the newest iOS coding tools available. There’s no time like the present to learn how to build apps for iOS 11!
- Access 132 lectures & 30.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently w/ Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Explore Xcode 9, Interface Builder, Firebase, Core Data, ARKit, CoreML, & much more
- Build a Slack clone from scratch
- Learn how to submit apps to the App Store
- Discover how to get work as an iOS contractor or as a Jr. iOS Developer
Ready to start building professional, career-boosting mobile apps? We sure hope so. Machine learning is one of the fastest growing fields in tech and many apps are starting to integrate machine learning to add a layer of intelligence. Only the smart will survive. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn how to build apps for the brand new iOS 11 while incorporating machine learning, turning them into smart apps that will interact and learn from users to enhance the user experience.
- Access 86 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the three fundamental branches of applied machine learning: image & video processing, text analysis, & speech & language recognition
- Learn how to apply machine learning to real projects
- Perform image recognition in an app by differentiating between people & objects, & classifying flowers
- Add Siri Voice into your app
- Find trained machine learning models & make them ready to use in iOS apps
- Receive in-class support
Ever wanted to make an iPhone app? Everybody’s got an app idea, but not everyone has the know-how to do it. Put yourself into the group that can with this beginner’s course on coding for the newest iOS release, iOS 11. You’ll explore all the new features of iOS 11 while developing foundational coding skills that will help you start coding for every subsequent release, as well.
- Access 132 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a simple Emoji Dictionary to learn about TableViews
- Explore Core Data by creating a to-do list
- Learn to work w/ the camera by making an app that catalogs collections
- Record sounds using the microphone & play them back
- Use 3D animation to make an airplane move around in real life
- Build an app that tries to detect the subject matter of any image
- Use Firebase to make a simple version of Snapchat
- Work w/ maps by making a clone of Pokemon Go
In this course you’ll elevate your coding skills by learning to build real apps like clones of Instagram and Foursquare. Beyond learning how to code, you’ll also get hands-on instruction on designing apps with Sketch. If you’re eager to learn Swift 4 and iOS 11, here’s where to start!
- Access 242 lectures & 22.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore Swift 4 basics & design w/ Sketch
- Build apps like Art Book, Catch the Kenny Game, Image Recognition, & clones of Instagram & Foursquare
- Learn Firebase & Parse
- Discover iOS 11 extra features
- Work w/ servers, setup an AWS server, work w/ Github, & more
- Get an introduction to machine learning
iOS 11 has unleashed a whole range of powerful new tools for you to build intelligent apps, and this course will help you get started with them fast. You’ll learn the basics of iOS programming with playground demos and challenges, and ultimately dive into Core ML, Vision, ARKit, and more advanced new features to get the most out of your apps.
- Access 180 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn variables & constants, control flow, complex data types, object-oriented programming, & more
- Work w/ classes & objects
- Create multi-view applications w/ storyboard segues
- Use TableView, navigation bars & toolbars
- Network w/ Tumblr API to embed web content into your apps
- Learn iOS Animation, machine learning w/ the new Core ML API, Augmented Reality w/ the new ARKit, & more
Start with programming fundamentals and end with a variety of hands-on, real apps that you’ve built from scratch. That’s the mission of this course. This comprehensive course covers all the bases of coding with Swift 4 as you build a practical coding foundation that will serve you well for years to come.
- Access 135 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss functions & object-oriented programming concepts
- Explore multi-processing & how to run processes simultaneously
- Build apps & games from scratch
- Work w/ restful web services & JSON
- Understand how to use SQLite to add, delete, & update records
Once you’ve gotten your hands dirty with iOS 11, this course will show you some of the more advanced, nuanced features of the new platform. In this quick course, you’ll discuss gesture control, auto layout, lazy loading, and working with the side menu.
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get tutorials in MFSideMenu, Carthage, & Alcatraz
- Practice event handling & interactive notifications in Swift
- Learn about SDWebImage
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.