Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is one of the hottest certificates in IT, and an essential for any professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you, regardless of experience, pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate 2016 Exam. Combine the lectures with the practice exams concluded, and you’ll be ready to pass this valuable certification and start commanding a higher salary.
- Access 64 lectures & 8 hours of video 24/7
- Prepare to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate 2016 Exam
- Become confident in creating basic Python & PHP code to manipulate AWS environments
- Familiarize yourself w/ the AWS platform from a developer perspective
- Use the included practice questions to assess your progress
AWS Lambda is a Cloud service that runs your code in response to events, automatically managing the compute resources for you, making it easy to create applications that respond quickly to new information. This course will teach you how to write, deploy, scale and manage lambda functions, so you can architect solutions from microservices that scale massively and respond almost in real time. If you want to make a career out of working with Amazon Web Services, you’re going to need this course!
- Access 19 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Write amazing application services that respond to S3, DynamoDB & Kinesis events
- Create your own AWS Lambda functions
- Deploy & run lambda functions in the Cloud
- Set up a local environment to deploy Lambda functions that will help you massively scale your operations
You may heard of Git and GitHub, you may have even used them, but to fully optimize these open source services with Amazon Web Services, you may need a bit of training. That’s what you’ll get here. This introductory course covers the fundamentals of source code versioning, the principles of Git and GitHub and how to use them, and how to connect GitHub to AWS services like CodeDeploy, CodePipeline and SNS. By course’s end, you’ll be able to create a modern DevOps pipeline by integrating GitHub with AWS.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of source code versioning
- Understand how to use Git & GitHub
- Integrated GitHub w/ AWS Services
- Set up a GitHub account & create & manage a repository
- Manage tags & contributors on GitHub
AWS CloudFormation allows you to deploy resources in Amazon Web Services quickly across multiple regions. Beginning with very basics of forming templates in CloudFormation, this course will teach you how to manipulate these templates to save time and money. Employers are always in need of developers fluent in Cloud computing, and learning AWS CloudFormation will be a valuable addition to your resume that will put you in greater demand.
- Access 10 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Write your own CloudFormation templates
- Gain a full understand of each component of CloudFormation
- Deploy & run your stacks in multiple regions
- Automate application deployment easily
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.