Cloud computing is becoming one of the most important and lucrative fields in the IT industry, making the CompTIA Cloud Essential Certification an especially relevant one. This course is geared towards people aspiring for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, or business process owners analysts. It’s the first step on a training path toward a technical career in cloud computing.
- Access 85 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand common terms & definitions of cloud computing and provide examples
- Describe the relationship between cloud computing & virtualization
- Recognize the similarities & differences between cloud computing and outsourcing
- Explain technical challenges & risks for cloud computing and methods to mitigate them
- Learn typical steps that lead to a successful adoption of cloud computing services
CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
- Access 149 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Study to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam
- Pursue a career as a project manager, cloud computing service manager, cloud engineer, data center SAN, & more
- Cover cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management, & business continuity
Exin’s Cloud Computing Foundation is not only a technical cloud course but focuses on the business and management side of cloud computing as well. This course examines the auditing and service response within cloud computing, as well as the delegation of IT responsibilities within an environment focused on cloud technology.
- Access 65 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the principles of cloud computing
- Implement & manage cloud computing
- Cover how cloud technology deals w/ hardware, software, processes, OS & application licenses, people, power, and backups
The cloud is used to store massive amounts of information and data used by individuals and major corporations alike, so it would make sense to keep it secure, right? That’s what you’ll train to do over this comprehensive course. Beginning with a detailed description of cloud computing, this course expands to give you a thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepare you to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam. Soon enough, you’ll be able to command a high salary as you work to secure the cloud.
- Access 62 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the CCSK exam
- Understand cloud computing & its security challenges
- Discuss governance & risk management, the cloud architectural framework, & business continuity & disaster recovery
- Explore controls recommendation, elasticity, resiliency, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.