Would you like to gain technical knowledge about the Google Cloud Platform? The Google Cloud Platform is big news at the moment. If you learn it now in a practical way, you will not only ace that interview and perform well in your job, but you will be able to troubleshoot in a more efficient way. After all, applied knowledge is power, right? In this course, you will learn IAM, Google Cloud Compute Engine, VPC, CDN, Loadbalancing, Autoscaling, Cloud SQL, Spanner, Buckets, and Datastore with hands-on demos. More contents like Pub/Sub, App Engine, Stackdriver, and so on, will be added in the near future.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 5.05 hours of content 24/7
- Learn key concepts & how to operate GCP efficiently
- Learn how Google Cloud Autoscaler works in GCP
- Avoid excessive billing when using Google Cloud CDN
- Know what NoSQL is & how Google Cloud Datastore scales under the hood
- Secure access to your Virtual Machines
- Restrict your team only to access certain resources
- Learn the concepts of Regions & Zones to architect your solutions in GCP
The primary reason for Microsoft Azure’s immense popularity is that it supports a wide range of operating systems, tools, databases, programming languages, and, devices. This course starts off by introducing to you Microsoft’s platform for the cloud. You will then explore Azure web services and storage. In the concluding sections, you will deploy a Windows Azure cloud service and implement advanced cloud service functionalities. By the end of this course, you’ll become skilled enough to confidently operate Microsoft Azure to achieve business objectives.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 5 lectures & 2.27 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of the Azure fundamental concepts
- Learn cloud computing using Microsoft Azure
- Learn an important & mandatory in-demand cloud computing skill
- Use real-world approach to solve application problems
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the new Lightning Experience combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Process Builder & Lightning Cloud Flow Designer to enable anyone to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps. This video course entails all out-of-the-box functionality available in Lightning Experience. You will learn how to roll out to Lightning in an existing organization and work with some really amazing point-and-click features to enhance your application’s user interface. Lightning App Builder gives you the power to build apps visually, without code, quicker than ever before using custom-built Lightning components.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 5 lectures & 2.37 hours of content 24/7
- Build your Salesforce apps quickly with the help of the Lightning Components
- Enable the Lightning experience
- Understand how Salesforce Lightning is beneficial in marketing, sales, services, & analytics
- Work with advanced point-and-click features to enhance your application’s UI
- Make your apps available in the Lightning experience
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course is for anyone keen to learn and understand Amazon AWS Cloud’s core offerings. It targets individuals who have no prior knowledge of Amazon AWS and wish to grow their career by effectively demonstrating an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, its services, and how it can help deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet business demands.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 14 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the fundamentals of cloud computing & the AWS Cloud ecosystem
- Deliver cost-effective IT solutions to meet business demands
- Confidently work on the AWS Cloud platform
- Start building cloud solutions
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
The new Lightning Experience combines three major components—Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components—to enable anyone to quickly and easily create beautiful, modern enterprise apps. If you wish to take up the challenges that Lightning throws at you head-on, then look no further because this practical video course will be your faithful companion and ensure that you make the best use of the Lightning platform.
- Access 5 lectures & 1.68 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the 3 major Lightning components
- Enable & configure a Lightning solution
- Explore the art of working with standard components
- Build a basic layout for an application
- Add more advanced components using the Lightning framework
- Build & migrate reports and dashboards to make your app look more professional
Salesforce Lightning provides a secure and scalable platform to build, deploy, customize, and upgrade applications. This book will take you through the architecture of building an application on the Lightning platform to help you understand its features and best practices and ensure that your app keeps up with your customers’ increasing needs and the innovations on the platform. This book guides you in working with the popular aPaaS offering from Salesforce, the Lightning Platform. You’ll see how to build and ship enterprise-grade apps that not only leverage the platform’s many productivity features but also prepare your app to harness its extensibility and customization capabilities.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 646 pages
- Build & ship enterprise-grade apps that leverage the platform’s many productivity features
- Harness your apps extensibility & customization capabilities
- Get to grips with advanced application architectural design patterns
- Become familiar with using Salesforce DX to develop, publish, & monitor a sample app
With the passing of time and with technology evolving, organizations all around the globe have started migrating or adapting to cloud computing. If you are looking at adapting entirely to any cloud and its services, this book will be your go-to guide to find perfect solutions, irrespective of the size of your infrastructure. This book will teach you effective solutions for overcoming various implementation scenarios. It covers two major cloud platforms (AWS and Azure) and provides practical use cases. You will understand the differences between, and the behavior of, both platforms, and you will be able to plan interconnects and identities for single-instance management.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 302 pages
- Design the building blocks for infrastructure solutions that involve core cloud platform services
- Plan & design solutions across major cloud providers
- Streamline interconnections & identities
- Understand the differences between AWS & Azure
Serverless computing is a way to run your code without having to provision or manage servers. Amazon Web Services provides serverless services that you can use to build and deploy cloud-native applications. Starting with the basics of AWS Lambda, this book takes you through combining Lambda with other services from AWS, such as Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Step Functions. In the concluding chapters, you’ll discover tips and best practices for leveraging Serverless Framework to increase your development productivity.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 382 pages
- Combine Lambda with other services from AWS
- Write, run & test Lambda functions using examples in Node.js, Java, Python, and C#
- Develop & deploy serverless APIs efficiently
- Discover tips & best practices for leveraging Serverless Framework
Oracle CX Cloud offers features and capabilities that help companies excel at sales, customer management, and much more. This book is a detailed guide to implementing cloud solutions and helping administrators of all levels thoroughly understand the platform. This book begins with an introduction to high-level Oracle architecture and examines what CX offers over CRM. You’ll explore the different cloud-based tools for marketing, sales, and customer services, among others. By the end of the book, you will have learned about the working of the Oracle CX Cloud Suite and how to orchestrate user experience across all products seamlessly.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 254 pages
- Learn what CX offers over CRM
- Explore the different cloud-based tools for marketing, sales, & customer services
- Integrate the CX suite to work together to interact with the environment
- Leverage Oracle ICS & Oracle CX Cloud for hybrid deployment
The SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform is a powerful reporting and analysis tool. This book is the ideal introduction to the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, introducing you to its data visualization, visual analytics, reporting, and dashboarding capabilities. The book starts with an overview of the BI platform and various data sources for reporting. It will then look at data visualization, analysis, reporting, and analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools. By the end, you will be confident working with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform to deliver better insights for more effective decision making.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 262 pages
- Get an overview of the BI platform & various data sources on reporting
- Look at data visualization, analysis, reporting, & analytics using BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools
- Learn about the features associated with reporting, scheduling, & distribution
- Deploy the platform
- Know the strategies & factors that should be considered during deployment
Salesforce’s Winter ’19 release offers a host of new features for CRM designed to meet your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily understand the platform. This Salesforce handbook begins by guiding you in setting up users and security and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. You’ll discover process automation and approval mechanisms while also exploring the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 782 pages
- Discover process automation and approval mechanisms
- Ethe functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, & Salesforce Chatter
- Delver into Salesforce mobile apps & mobile administration, along with Salesforce Adoption Manager
- Gain insights into Lightning Experience & its modern design and sleek interface
- See how the two versions compare & help manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
Salesforce Lightning Platform, used to build enterprise apps, is being increasingly adopted by admins, business analysts, consultants, architects, and especially developers. With this Salesforce certification, you’ll be able to enhance your development skills and become a valuable member of your organization. This certification guide is designed to be completely aligned with the official exam study guide for the latest Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I release and includes updates from Spring ’19.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 546 pages
- Understand Salesforce fundamentals & performing data modeling and management
- Automate logic & processes and work on user interfaces with Salesforce components
- Work with testing frameworks, perform debugging, & deploy metadata
- Get to grips with useful tips & tricks
This book is an updated version of Learning ServiceNow that will cover the ServiceNow platform’s new and updated features. It will show you how to put important ServiceNow features to work in the real world while introducing key concepts via examples of managing and automating IT services. It’ll help you build a solid foundation of knowledge and demonstrate how to implement and configure modules within ServiceNow effectively. We’ll show you how to configure and administer your instance and then move on to building strong user interfaces and creating powerful workflows.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 388 pages
- Learn the new & updated features of the ServiceNow platform
- Put important ServiceNow features to work in the real world
- Effectively implement & configure modules within ServiceNow
- Build strong user interfaces & create powerful workflows
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the new Salesforce Lightning Experience combines three major components: Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components, to provide an enhanced user experience. This book will enable you to create modern, enterprise apps with Lightning Component Framework quickly. You will start by building simple Lightning Components and understanding the Lightning Components architecture. The later chapters focus on debugging, performance tuning, testing using Lightning Testing Services, and publishing Lightning Components on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 458 pages
- Understand the Lightning Components architecture
- Learn about the basics of Lightning Component Framework semantics & syntax
- Discover security features provided by Locker Service
- Quickly create modern, enterprise apps with Lightning Component Framework
Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) is an established and complex programming language in the IT industry. This book is designed to help you use the latest ABAP techniques and apply legacy constructions using practical examples. You’ll start with a quick refresher on language and database concepts, followed by agile techniques for adding custom code to a modern ABAP system. After this, you will get up to speed with the complete ABAP toolset for importing data to and from different environments. By the end of this book, you will have the expertise you need to confidently build maintainable programs in Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP).
- Lifetime access to eBook with 548
- Take a quick refresher on language & database concepts
- Get up to speed with the complete ABAP toolset for importing data to & from different environments
- Print forms & work with the different ABAP tools for Extensible Markup Language (XML) manipulation
- Gain insights into building stunning UI5 interfaces
- Learn how to develop simple apps using the Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF)
- Pick up the technique of handling exceptions &performing testing in ABAP
- Optimize the performance of programs using a variety of performance analysis tools
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.