As the name suggests, classification algorithms are what allow computers to well…classify new observations, like how your inbox decides which incoming emails are spam or how Siri recognizes your voice. This course will show you how to implement classification algorithms using MATLAB, one of the most powerful tools inside a data scientist’s toolbox. Following along step-by-step, you’ll start with the MATLAB basics then move on to working with key classification algorithms, like K-Nearest Neighbor, Discriminant Analysis, and more as you come to grips with this machine learning essential. Upon completion of this course, and all courses included in the bundle, you’ll also receive a certification of completion validating your new skills! This is especially useful for including in your portfolio or resume, so future employers can feel confident in your skill set.
- Access 50 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the MATLAB basics & the Statistic and Machine Learning toolbox
- Familiarize yourself w/ key classification algorithms, like K-Nearest Neighbor & Decision Trees
- Learn how to confidently implement machine learning algorithms using MATLAB
- Understand how to perform a meaningful analysis of your data & share it w/ others
Practical and hands-on, this beginner-friendly course covers clustering and classification algorithms, two machine learning essentials that help computers organize the data they receive. Whether it’s Siri recognizing your voice or a marketing program identifying the best customers, these algorithms pave the way for many of today’s AI breakthroughs, and you’ll come to implement them both with MATLAB.
- Access 57 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to implement classification & clustering algorithms using MATLAB
- Get a beginner-friendly introduction to coding w/ MATLAB
- Develop real skills by learning from a malware analysis project
Excel is a phenomenal data-crunching tool, but even this ubiquitous program has its limitations. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize MATLAB to overcome the shortcomings Excel often burdens tech professionals with. You’ll focus on how to supplement the capabilities of Excel by having access to thousands of customized mathematical and advanced analysis functions, flexible visualization tools, and the ability to automate your analysis workflows—all available in MATLAB.
- Access 25 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Access & import data from Excel files
- Learn how to import, preprocess, analyze, visualize & generate data analysis reports
- Customize the visualization of data
- Learn statistical models that fit w/ data
- Generate reports for sharing w/ others
From cars to aircraft and even interplanetary rockets, control systems are everywhere; and they’re what allow complicated machines to do precisely what we need them to with astounding precision. Using Simulink and MATLAB, this course will show you how to simulate a Tesla Model S P85 and design your very own cruise control system—an impressive feat for students, hobbyists, and engineers looking to sharpen their skills.
- Access 11 lectures & 2.5 hours of training 24/7
- Learn how to design your own cruise control system for a Tesla Model S
- Understand & harness the physics behind any electric car
- Use Simulink to establish the mathematical model of an electric DC motor
- Implement an engineering model in Simulink using blocks, transfer functions & MATLAB functions
Simulink is an add-on product to MATLAB that allows users to rapidly create virtual prototypes and models—handy for testing out new ideas and concepts on the fly when you’re designing a product. This course covers the basics of Simulink and will show you how to create models and run simulations of physical systems with real, project-based approaches. Follow along as you build 10 Simulink projects with the instructor, and you’ll have complete access to all of the Simulink models and slides to reference whenever you need.
- Access 40 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Walk through the Simulink basics & get real, project-based training
- Follow along & create 10 Simulink projects, like a battery model & PID controller
- Enjoy complete access to all of the course’s Simulink models & slides
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.