Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. In the first course of this four volume bundle, you’ll get an introduction to hacking and how to protect yourself and others. You’ll develop an understanding of the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments, and build a foundation for which to expand your security knowledge.
- Access 117 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Darknet, malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero day vulnerabilities, & more
- Learn about global tracking & hacking infrastructures that nation states run
- Understand the foundations of operating system security & privacy functionality
- Get a crash course on encryption, how it can be bypassed, & what you can do to mitigate risks
- Discover defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, & other cons
Over this course you’ll learn network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to discover security risks across an entire network, learning skills for which companies are willing to pay top dollar. Whether you want to protect your own network or protect corporate networks professionally, this course will get you up to speed.
- Access 106 lectures & 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Architect your network for maximum security & prevent local & remote attacks
- Understand the various types of firewalls available, including layer 4 firewalls like Iptables & PF
- Discuss firewalls on all platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, & Linux
- Explore wireless security & learn how WiFi is hacked
- Use tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, & Syslog to monitor your network
- Dive into search engine privacy & tracking, learning how to mitigate tracking & privacy issues
Anonymity and web privacy are hot button issues these days, especially now that internet service providers can sell off your browsing data without informing you. This course takes a deep dive into the best anonymizing and privacy methods, from Tor to bulletproof hosting and everything in between.
- Access 120 lectures & 13.5 hours of content 24/7
- Analyze the strengths & weaknesses of anonymity services like Tor, VPNs, proxy servers, OPSEC, I2P, & much more
- Explore chaining & nesting anonymizing services together to provide layers of obfuscation
- Cover bypassing censors, firewalls, & proxies
- Understand how to use off-site connections & cellular networks for privacy & anonymity
Personal or professional, it makes no difference, learning to secure laptops, desktops, and mobile services is an excellent skill to have, and this course will teach you how to protect each from advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves, and much more. Covering end-point-protection on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android, this course will help you master techniques to defend all kinds of devices. Maybe somebody will even pay you for it!
- Access 178 lectures & 16.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master the selection & implementation of solid disk encryption technology
- Understand the current & next gen antivirus solutions, how they work, & how to select the best products
- Learn how to detect & monitor for threats such as malware & hackers
- Get up to speed on hacker hunting
- Perform operating system hardening to decrease the attack surfaces of your devices
- Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data & meta-data
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.