Atlassian Jira enables effective bug tracking for your software and mobile applications and provides tools to track and manage tasks for your projects. Jira Essentials is a comprehensive guide, now updated to Jira 8 to include enhanced features such as updates to Scrum and Kanban UI, additional search capabilities, and changes to Jira Service Desk. This eBook delves into the different issues that can arise in your projects. You’ll explore fields, including custom fields, and learn to use them for more effective data collection. The book also covers workflows and business processes and guides you in setting up incoming and outgoing mail servers.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 420 pages
- Get a high-level view of Jira
- Explore Jira’s 3 different products: Core, Software & Service Desk
- Understand the components that make up the overall architecture of Jira
- Understand Jira’s data hierarchy & how to design and work with projects
- Create new screens from scratch & customize them to suit your requirements
The CompTIA Project+ exam is designed for IT professionals who want to improve their career trajectory by gaining certification in project management specific to their industry. This eBook guide covers everything necessary to pass the current iteration of the Project+ PK0-004 exam. It starts by covering project initiation best practices, including an understanding of organizational structures, team roles, and responsibilities. You’ll then study best practices for developing a project charter and the scope of work to produce deliverables necessary to obtain formal approval of the end result.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 358 pages
- Get an overview of the CompTIA Project+ exam (PK0-004) & some study tips
- Study best practices for developing a project charter
- Monitor your project work &make changes as necessary to bring performance back in line with the plan
- Keep an eye on your projects & close them out successfully
- Solidify your understanding of core project management concepts
Redmine is not only one of the popular open-source project management applications but also one of the best project hosting and issue tracking solutions. This eBook is an update of our previous successful edition, Mastering Redmine. This book is a comprehensive guide that will give you a detailed practical understanding of how to effectively manage, monitor, and administer complex projects using Redmine. By the end of the book, you will have a deep practical understanding on how to effectively monitor and manage large scale and complex projects using Redmine.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 366 pages
- Know what Redmine is & walk through its interface
- Get familiar with the concept of Issue Tracking & know why and what makes Redmine one of the best issue trackers
- Learn more about Redmine rich text formatting syntax, access control & workflow and time Tracking
- Customize Redmine without breaking upgrade compatibility
In a variety of online project management tools, Redmine markets itself as offering flexibility. Choosing the right management tool can mean the difference between the success and failure of a project. Whether you are a project manager or system administrator, this book provides valuable recipes to get the best possible performance out of your team, organization, infrastructure, and Redmine itself. Through a series of carefully crafted recipes covering the nitty-gritty of Redmine, you’ll be guided through the installation of Redmine, as well as how to fine-tune and customize your Redmine installation.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 332 pages
- Learn how to install & run Redmine in different ways and on different platforms
- Fine-tune & customize your Redmine installation
- Integrate Redmine with other softwares and databases like Tortoise SVN & Visual Studio and troubleshooting Redmine
Redis is the most popular in-memory key-value data store. It’s very lightweight and its data types give it an edge over the other competitors. If you need an in-memory database or a high-performance cache system that is simple to use and highly scalable, Redis is what you need. Redis Essentials is a fast-paced guide that teaches the fundamentals of data types, explains how to manage data through commands, and shares experiences from big players in the industry.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 230 pages
- Be familiar with the basics of Redis
- Know the fundamentals of data types such as Strings, hashes, lists & more
- Avoid common pitfall for various scenarios
- Learn major differences between client implementations in PHP, Python, & Ruby
- Know security techniques such as basic authorization, firewall rules & SSL encryption
Atlassian JIRA 7 is an enterprise issue tracker system. One of its key strengths is its ability to adapt to the needs of an organization, ranging from building software products to managing your support issues. This eBook provides a comprehensive explanation covering all three components of JIRA 7, such as JIRA Software, JIRA Core, and Jira Service Desk. It shows you how to master the key functionalities of JIRA and its customizations and useful add-ons, and is packed with real-world examples and use cases.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 450 pages
- Master the key functionalities of JIRA & its customizations
- Analyze your data effectively with JIRA
- Add additional features to your JIRA application
- Integrate your JIRA Application with other tools such as Confluence, SVN, Git, & more
Jira is an issue and project-tracking application, and one of the most popular software development tools utilized by Agile teams. Jira 8 comes with performance improvements to meet the demands of ever-growing enterprise teams. This one-stop resource will get you started creating (and working with) Jira plugins and customizations. By the end, you will have built a solid foundation in Jira and will be equipped to use it efficiently to improve your team’s productivity.
- Access 6 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Develop & deploy plugins and then modify them to suit your needs
- Customize the look & feel of your Jira UI
- Perform a detailed configuration of Jira Issues for administrators
- Learn to create & manage custom fields in JIRA efficiently
- Build useful gadgets & prepare reports
Jira is a project management tool used widely by organizations to plan, track, and release software. Jira administrators are at the heart of these processes and need to know how to successfully administer and customize Jira offerings. This updated Jira 8 Administration Cookbook demonstrates how to efficiently work with Jira Core and Jira Service Desk. By the end of this eBook, you’ll have the skills you need to extend and customize your Jira implementation effectively.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 280 pages
- Set up custom forms & capture important data with custom fields and screens
- Gain insights into the latest email capabilities
- Be guided through running scripts to automate tasks
- Set up & customize your own support portal
- Achieve optimized services with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
JIRA Software is an agile project management tool that supports any agile methodology, be it Scrum, Kanban, or your own unique flavor. From agile boards to reports, you can plan, track, and manage all your agile software development projects from a single tool. JIRA Software brings the power of the agile methodology to Atlassian’s JIRA Software. With this course, you will dive straight into the action, exploring critical agile terminologies and concepts in the context of JIRA Software. By the end of this course, you will have developed a great working knowledge of JIRA Software, thus making your project management much more efficient.
- Access 6 lectures & 2.8 hours of content 24/7
- Explore critical agile terminologies & concepts in the context of JIRA Software
- Plan, track & release great software
- Choose a workflow, set issue types & assign permissions
- Stay connected with your team from anywhere to ensure great development
- Use JIRA Dashboards to broadcast your project results to all stakeholders
ServiceNow ITOM enables infrastructure and processes to be managed in a highly automated manner. It contains various segments that ensure its applications and enterprise infrastructures are optimized for high performance and helps in creating a lean and agile organization through service-level visibility and automation. This video course is a comprehensive guide based on the Geneva release and will help you discover how IT activities can be connected to your business needs, rather than just focusing on the internal IT process.
- Access 8 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how IT activities can be connected to your business needs
- Consolidate all your resource data into a single-system IT record
- Learn about discovery, orchestration, & MID server and cloud management
- Take full advantage of ServiceNow IT operation management to improve the quality of service & increase service availability
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.
Reviews for (95% discount)
There are no reviews yet.
Submit Your Review
This is for reviews only. If you want to post suggestions or comments, ask questions, or need help, please post in the discussion forum.