The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification is one of the leading certifications from (ISC)². In this course, you will the advanced skill set of making sure IT security concerns are addressed in an enterprise environment. It’s designed for IT security professionals with one or more years of field experience who are seeking to advance their careers by validating their knowledge and experience. If IT security is your preferred career path, then the SSCP is a great starting point for you.
- Access 96 lectures & 21.21 hours of content 24/7
- Implement & maintain authentication methods
- Support internetwork trust architectures
- Document, implement, & maintain functional security controls
- Understand security concepts
- Understand & perform risk management and security assessment
- Support Business Continuity Plan (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) activities
- Understand fundamental concepts of cryptography
- Operate & configure network-based security devices
- Identify & analyze malicious code and activity
The CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification training course covers topics such as Access Control Systems, Cryptography, and Security Management Practices, teaching students the eight domains of information system security knowledge. Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement, and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
- Access 167 lectures & 81.14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the eight domains of information systems security knowledge
- Effectively design, implement & manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program
- Validate your expertise & become an (ISC)² member
- Unlock a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, & peer-to-peer networking opportunities
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.