A continuation to already liked horror “Dead Bunker”. The game begins right after our hero collects five laptops and heads to the door, thinking to leave this sinister place. But it turned out to be not so simple. After losing consciousness, he woke up in a wet basement, locked in a cage. First, he will need to find a way out of it. On the walls, he sees strange notes left by one of the scientists who could survive in that disastrous night. Here you have to follow his way. See with your own eyes what happened in the distant past. And, finally solve the mystery of what happened here.
Chapter I. Start:
- Explore an abandoned gloomy basement, which once stored supplies for the residents of the bunker. Now here you may find only the emptiness and chaos. But be careful, don’t stay in this basement for too long, because you risk to stay there forever and become part of its grim story.
Chapter II. Hope:
- Explore the engine room of the laboratory, meter by meter. Your eyes will see one of the missions on saving the personnel of "B-18".
Chapter III. Emptiness:
- You have an uneasy task to find some thing in an old abandoned military camp. Only ghosts can feel safe in that place.
Chapter IV. Loss:
- Finding the secret documents, our hero went back to the bunker hoping to establish contact with the outside world and announce the impending disaster. But the horror that has penetrated into the bunker, may drive anyone crazy. Even the light loses its properties and drowns in the darkness.
Chapter V. Mind:
- There is not much time to prevent a catastrophe impending the world. In an attempt to get to the cockpit, our hero realizes that in this evil place he is not alone. Something or someone can control his mind. And it does not promise anything good.
Chapter VI Sense:
- Making his way further and further into the bunker, we become aware of. What is not so simple as we would like. The answer that seemed so close was just our conjecture. But the choices in front of you will be, will decide the outcome of this story.
- Stunning graphics
- Dank atmosphere and sound
- 6 chapters
- Convenient and intuitive control
And remember, we value the opinion of each player, and try to fix and update as soon as possible! If you have any questions, feel free to leave comments and we will answer you.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.