This is one of the most comprehensive yet straight-forward courses for the Ruby programming language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework you can take! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about Ruby and Ruby’s advanced features on Rails, this course is for you! This course includes full source code for you to download and use offline to learn at your own pace. You also get instructor access so you can ask questions as you learn.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 126 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use Ruby & Ruby on Rails professionally
- Learn advanced Ruby on Rails features, like the deployment & rapid development
- Understand complex topics, like Ruby blocks, built-in & custom helpers
- Create web applications with HTML, CSS, testing, version control & production deployment
- Create 3 Ruby on Rails projects, including a fully-functioning user authentication & login application
- Understand how to use version control with Git & GitHub
Develop important programming skills by learning the fundamentals of C++, one of the most universal and in-demand programming languages in the development industry. C++ is a general-purpose language known both for its efficiency to perform tasks quicker than other languages and its popularity as a code base for both programs and games. Through this course, you will be shown all the foundations needed to understand how to write C++ programs in the context of a game project and gain the knowledge needed to expand into your own C++ projects.
- Access 22 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a C++ project and compile the code
- Print out certain output based on user input
- Deal with common language features such as variables, operators, and functions
- Understand pointers and how they relate to memory management
- Control a program’s flow with conditions, loops, & more
- Work with object-oriented programming principles
Python is a popular, general-purpose programming language primarily used in web and app development, but it’s also making huge strides in the realms of AI and machine learning. It’s also versatile and user-friendly, making it a perfect pick for newcomers to learn. In this Python training course, students learn to program in Python. The course is aimed at students new to the language who may or may not have experience with other programming languages.
- Access 68 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand how Python works & its various applications
- Work with & manipulate strings in Python
- Perform math operations & work w/ Python sequences
- Learn flow control processing
C# is a simple and modern programming language, designed by Microsoft, widely used by developers and used by Microsoft for everything from Windows application development to web development and game design. With over 20 hours of content, you will learn the fundamentals of C# using regular challenges and practical exercises and use your C# knowledge & skills with ease. By the end of the course, you’ll hone in on your C# skills and have the skills and confidence to build your own projects.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 131 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of C# & .NET Framework
- Debug your code to find & fix bugs
- Work with the Console & Manipulate all of its aspects
- Understand the concept behind the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming
- Get quality code tips & guidelines throughout the course
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 192 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Create interactive webpage & deploy to the web
- Become interview ready with whiteboard algorithm challenges
- Build a Portfolio Page with HTML & CSS
If you have no coding experience and want to begin coding in Python for the first time, then this is the course for you! In this course, you will immediately begin to learn the language of Python. You’ll learn the basic syntax of how the Python language works. After that, you are going to apply what we learn to mini-projects. That will allow you to take what you’ve learned and put it into practice. This course will give you opportunities to build mini-applications step by step in a way that makes sense to someone learning to program for the first time or still learning the basics of programming.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 87 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic syntax of how the Python language works
- Apply what you learn to mini projects
- Build mini applications throughout the course
In this easy-to-understand, hands-on course, you’ll learn the most valuable Python Data Science basics and techniques. You’ll discover how to implement these methods using real data obtained from different sources and get familiar with packages like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and more. You’ll even understand deep concepts like statistical modeling in Python’s Statsmodels package and the difference between statistics and machine learning.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 116 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Get a full introduction to Python Data Science & Anaconda
- Learn basic analysis tools like Numpy Arrays,
- Operations, Arithmetic, Matrices, & more
- Explore data structures & reading in Pandas; CSV, Excel, JSON, and HTML data
- Pre-process & wrangle your Python data
- Create data visualizations like histograms, scatterplots, barplots, & more
- Discover how to create artificial neural networks & deep learning structures
Web visitors expect interaction and dynamic content, and jQuery is here to help deliver. This course is designed to demonstrate and help you learn the core concepts of working with jQuery. jQuery is easy to use and makes sense. The methods and concepts are easy to pick up and start using, so you need not have to be worried about whether you will get the gist of it or not. By the end of the course, you will better understand how jQuery works and how you can create better quicker web pages.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 30 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Create an amazing web content with jQuery
- Use jQuery to load dynamic content to your web page
- Use jQuery to create interactive content
- Learn about using jQuery within your web development process
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything you need to know about HTML & HTML5
- Write HTML from scratch
- Learn how to “hack” up the source code of a website
- Be introduced to a little CSS
Have you ever wanted to code and use data to your advantage? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this course, you’ll walk through the process of learning to code from scratch in a massively popular programming language: R in RStudio. You’ll learn how to code in R by building variables, loops, statements, and more. You will learn everything it takes to be a data analyst, including inputting, outputting, visualizing, manipulating, storing data, solving complex business problems, making predictions using machine learning, and so much more with the abundant R packages of the exploding R community.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Use hands-on projects to learn how to input and output data sets from text files, CSV files, and database systems, build functions efficiently and apply functions to data, and more
- Gain the knowledge you need to become a data analyst by walking step-by-step through every process
“Big data” analysis is a hot and precious skill – and this course will teach you the hottest technology in big data: Apache Spark. Employers, including Amazon, eBay, NASA JPL, and Yahoo, use Spark to quickly extract meaning from massive data sets across a fault-tolerant Hadoop cluster. You’ll learn those same techniques using your own Windows system right at home. It’s easier than you might think, and you’ll be learning from an ex-engineer and senior manager from Amazon and IMDb.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 52 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Frame big data analysis problems as Apache Spark scripts
- Optimize Spark jobs through partitioning, caching, & other techniques
- Process continula streams of data w/ Spark Streaming
- Develop distributed code using the Scala programming language
The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real-life applications. Over the course, you’ll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By the course’s end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 249 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website w/
- Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, & more apps
- Under & use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications w/ Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium & more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails & more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
Java is an object-oriented, general-purpose language that can run independently of the platform and is designed to require as few dependencies as possible. As such, the language has found wide use in web development, software development, and more – making it an in-demand and stable language for the industry. Also, Java is one of the top language choices for mobile development on Android, making it an essential skillset for mobile developers. This course will cover the fundamentals of the Java language and provide you with in-demand skills for Android development and the development industry at large.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 241/7
- Set up & run Java code
- Manipulate data with variables & operators
- Manage datasets with arrays, array lists, & hashmaps
- Use conditionals & loops for control flow
- Add program logic with functions
- Implement classes & objects for OOP
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.