Microsoft Power BI offers users true Self-Service BI, enabling business users to interact with corporate information and to extract the reports and intel they need. Power BI allows users to access reports and dashboards using familiar tools and devices. In this course, you’ll learn how to create compelling visualizations and reports which provide deep insights into your data.
- Access 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use the Query Editor to transform & morph data into the right format for your reporting purposes
- Perform complex data modelling operations using relationships, calculated columns, measures, & DAX expressions
- Share dashboards & reports w/ colleagues, business partners and potential clients
- Use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience is able to view
In this advanced course you’ll focus on a new area of Excel in each section. This is a must-know tool for any aspiring businessperson, and this instruction will help you elevate your intermediate skills to brand new heights. Before you know it, you’ll be able to solve even the most complex problems in Excel.
- Access 20 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets w/ macros & VBA
- Solve complex problems w/ superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables & PowerPivots
This advanced course will expand on your beginner’s foundations of working with Microsoft VBA. Delving into a more granular level, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of how using VBA in Excel can transform the way you manage and communicate with data. This course is accredited by CPDUK, making it a valuable addition to your resume.
- Access 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to write & implement Excel events
- Learn how to design & implement special classes of objects
- Find out how to use input boxes & message boxes to interact w/ end users
- Customize the right click menu w/ cell ranges
- Explore how to modify the Excel user interface, including the Ribbon & context menus to interact w/ your VBA code
- Create cross-functional flowcharts
Dive deeper into Microsoft Access with this advanced course. Here, you’ll learn how to automate tasks to save you time, how to apply advanced techniques like macros and VBAs, and just overall best practices of using Access.
- Access 16 units & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend & backend
- Follow along as you learn to create & maintain macros
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz & Certificate of Completion
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.