Writing effective research papers is vital for academic success. However, obsessing aimlessly over every detail is rarely the winning strategy. A better strategy is to invest your limited time strategically in the points that truly matter. Whether you are writing a Master thesis, doctoral thesis, or manuscript for scientific publication, this course can help you to write a better paper in less time. With 43 lectures, you’ll learn which points matter in a research paper and how to excel at those points.
- Access 43 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand the logic & structure of a research paper
- Know what to write in every part of every section
- Identify the qualities that make a research paper effective
- Streamline your writing process to achieve a better paper in less time
- Master English expressions that experienced writers use to write clearly & concisely
Scientific publications are vital for career success and to make an impact as a researcher. Even groundbreaking research is useless if it never gets published. However, submitting to a scientific journal can feel intimidating, and most researchers experience rejection after rejection — even if they are highly skilled. The problem is that having a good research paper is not enough. Publishing is both an intellectual and mental challenge, and this course is designed to help you with both. This course will show you how to pass each stage of the publication process and get your paper published in an attractive scientific journal.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Select the right target journal to make the highest possible impact
- Understand the publication process & how editors think
- Apply strategies experienced researchers use to pass each stage of the publication process
- Present your research effectively in an intriguing cover letter
- Address criticism from reviewers without sounding defensive
- Think like a successful researcher & interpret criticism correctly
Whether you want to be happier, more successful, wealthier, more productive or focussed, in all of these areas, scientific thinking can help to discard ineffective strategies and identify what truly works. Learn the strategies that scientists use to identify the right answers and use these strategies to make better life decisions. Science classes usually involve years of intensive training. However, you do not need years of training to reap most of its benefits. This course is designed to provide you with 80% of the benefits for 1% of the effort. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to confidently make better decisions in every aspect of your life.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Avoid reasoning fallacies that almost everybody falls prey to
- Gather evidence yourself when no other evidence is available
- Eliminate alternative explanations systematically until you uncover the truth
Motivation is the key to achieving one’s goals and getting the life that you want. Unfortunately, many people misunderstand how motivation works and unknowingly sabotage themselves. Most motivation techniques create short-term motivation but do not help you to stay motivated until you achieve your goals. In this course, you will learn how to get motivated, stay motivated, take action, and take control of your life and dreams. This will help you master your motivation and discover what you are truly capable of.
- Access 14 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Identify mental barriers & learn how to by-pass them
- Formulate goals & plans in a way that compels you to act
- Expand your resources by using the world around you to stay motivated
- Automatize your actions by forming habits that keep you going on auto-pilot
- Invest your energy strategically & prevent burn-out
- Avoid common mistakes that might make you unknowingly sabotage yourself
The brain is arguably the part of the human body that defines a person the most. Unfortunately, most people have no clue what it is actually doing. This course will show you in a few short and easy lectures about how your brain works and what this can teach you about yourself. Learn about the most mind-blowing insights from neuroscience research and find out about the role of our brain in your personality, abilities, imagination, and consciousness.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand how the frontal part of your brain affects your personality
- Know the hidden everyday functions of your brain
- Learn about the two hemispheres & how you’re actually two people
- Learn how people become superheroes through neuroplasticity
- Understand why the brain likes to imagine things & how powerful this ability is
- Get why people might not have free will according to neuroscience research
The human mind doesn’t work the way most people think. With just an hour of instruction, this course will take you on a quick journey through the basic topics of psychology and teaches you how your mind really works. Discover how the brain secretly edits what you perceive and remember, why emotions make people’s lives messy, and how social nature influences one’s behavior.
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn fundamental lessons about yourself & other people that most people don’t know
- Discover how unreliable your perception, memories & self-knowledge can be
- See what role psychological processes play in people’s lives
- See things that you didn’t see before you in your everyday life
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.