This course covers the fundamentals of Jenkins, showing you how to setup a Jenkins build pipeline to perform continuous integration. By the end of the course, you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or project apply the right Jenkins workflow.
- Access 56 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand continuous inspection, continuous integration & continuous deployment
- Build an automated continuous deployment pipeline to build, test, analyze & deploy a web-based app w/ Jenkins
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job & visualize the complicated build pipeline
- Integrate CI builds w/ other tools such as GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Java, & more
- Scale Jenkins workflow w/ Jenkins’ master & slave architecture
- Learn how to configure & extend Jenkins functionality w/ Jenkins plugins
Today, DevOps Engineers are in huge demand, earning roughly $140,000/year on average. Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of how the greatest apps scale and how DevOps Engineers around the world stay effective. In this course, you’ll use Kubernetes to deploy real-world applications, learning the concepts necessary to not just operate Kubernetes but employ a fundamental understanding of how you can use it to build and deploy robust applications.
- Access 41 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Deploy production-grade applications on Kubernetes
- Learn how to administer, understand & deploy Kubernetes
- Deploy Highly Available Kubernetes clusters on AWS
- Make applications running on Kubernetes reliably available to users using Load Balancing
In this project-based course, you’ll write actual shell scripts that you can use in real-world situations. You’ll put what you learn into immediate use so you can fully understand why you’re doing what you’re doing. This tutorial will have you scripting with Linux like a pro in no time.
- Access 47 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Name your sheel scripts
- Use the proper permissions on your shell scripts
- Create & use variables in your scripts
- Use shell built-in commands & operating system commands
- Make decisions by using if statements & performing several different kinds of tests
- Control all types of input & output
- Create random data so you can do things like automatically gnerate strong passwords for user accounts
This course is geared toward anyone looking to improve the way they build and distribute applications. Here, you’ll learn how to set up entire development environments in a single command and run those same applications the same in production with total confidence that it will work. Becoming a Docker expert will make you more employable because everyone is scrambling to use containers today, so get on the right track today!
- Access 44 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get familiar w/ Docker-related theory
- Go over 30+ guided labs & challenges where you’ll practice using Docker
- Cover building & running containers, networking, volumes, & more
- Learn how to Dockerize your own applications
The process of DevOps, which includes combining the process of development and operations into one, helps smooth the process of developing apps, deploying them and even testing them. It focuses on automating and monitoring all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management. The objective is to build shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives. DevOps is currently all the rage in the tech world, and if you want to break into this in-demand field, here’s where to start.
- Access 58 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss DevOps & the world of automation
- Become familiar w/ DevOps components like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins & Git
- Learn principles such as containerization, version tracking, instant provisioning, & more
Software development is a time-consuming process that requires coding, testing, bug fixing, recoding, testing, deployment, and more. The whole process takes weeks, months, and sometimes even years to build a product. DevOps, however, looks at automating the entire process of testing and deployment to reduce the amount of work that a developer needs to do. Meanwhile, AWS offers powerful cloud features which can help scale your application easily to millions of users. That’s why companies are looking for DevOps and AWS architects, and this course will get you up to speed on both.
- Access 37 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what DevOps is, why it’s trending, & how it came to be
- Get an introduction to cloud computing & the AWS cloud platform
- Build a basic web app on the cloud using tools like Ansible & Jenkins
- Use AWS tools like CloudFormation, CodeDeploy & CodePipeline
- Understand how to deploy apps on AWS instances automatically & achieve continuous integration using DevOps and AWS tools
Building and configuring your perfect cloud infrastructure shouldn’t be hard, and with Chef it really isn’t. Chef is a collection of configuration management tools that can help you code exactly how your infrastructure should look, behave, and evolve. If you want to become a master with Chef and write the ultimate cookbook for cloud architecture, then here is where you can start!
- Access 48 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Become familiar w/ Chef through a real-world example
- Learn features & functions of Chef by building an actual LAMP stack
- Build components on the development stack such as Apache Web Server, MySQL server, & PHP
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.