If you want to jumpstart your career in IT and networking by acing the Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA exam, then this course is for you! It gives you a full understanding of all the concepts and topics you need to earn the most in-demand networking certification today bypassing the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam. You’ll get hands-on lab exercises with detailed answers to check your understanding of every step of the way and build your configuration and troubleshooting skills. Full diagrams and lab setup files are also included so you can get started immediately with just your laptop. No equipment or previous experience is required.
17,870 positive ratings from 51,532 students enrolled
- Access 305 lectures & 37 hours of content 24/7
- Explore how routing & switching technologies work in real world environments
- Gain hands-on Cisco CCNA configuration & troubleshooting experience through practice labs
- Develop skills to work on enterprise production networks
- Get what you need to pass the up-to-date Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam
“Very thorough, covering all the material in an easy to digest, very well laid out, logical format. Better than most other CCNA training I’ve seen.” – Fred Sheehan
The NEW 2020 CCNA certification allows you to take one exam that encompasses a multitude of subjects, instead of several exams for all subjects. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, support engineers, and data center operations. Now, this course will help you understand all 29 chapters of the new exam. Instructor Lazaro Diaz teaches the concepts in a way that won’t overwhelm you with tons of information but instead will help you absorb the knowledge in an easy and relaxed manner.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 48 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Master Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam topics
- Understand networking fundamentals
- Learn about implementing Ethernet LANs, VLANs, & STP
- Know IPv4 addressing & routing, OSPF, IPv6, and wireless LANs
This course is one of three essential courses needed to pass in order to attain the most coveted CCNP Routing & Switching certification. The CCNP is Cisco’s professional-level certification and should be the next logical step for those wanting to advance their networking career within Cisco. This course will cover everything necessary to prepare to pass the CCNP T-Shoot (300-135) portion of Cisco’s certification exam.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 84 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire a better understanding of the CCNP T-Shoot requirements
- Learn the why & how of applying the topics covered to real-world environments
- Be prepared to pass the CCNP T-Shoot exam
“The courses teach what you need, not only to pass the exam but also to teach the real-world network issues and how to get through technical interview questions.” – Kelvin Whitfield
Whether you’re a novice or just need a refresher, this course has everything you need to prepare for and pass the Cisco 200-125 certification. You’ll acquire the knowledge and work on practice labs in this course to transfer to real-world use as a Cisco or IT Professional. Whether you are interested in the CCNA R/S, the CCENT, ICND2, the CCNP, or you just want to understand the key topics of this certification, taking one or all of Lazaro Diaz’s courses will get you a lot closer to that goal.
3,972 positive ratings from 19,084 students enrolled
- Access 149 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers & switches, and their various configurations & connections
- Learn how to configure default, static, & dynamic routing
- Comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocol attributes to meet network requirements
- Prepare yourself in Layer 2 technology & its various configurations
- Secure routers through the use of Access-list & configure different types of NAT
“The information was definitely spot on, it gave me an opportunity to relearn a lot of the course as it’s been a while since I have played on any type of network system.” – William Carroll
If you are planning on working on networks, this course is for you. In this course, students will learn advanced knowledge of EIGRP for real-world and certification purposes. EIGRP is a hybrid-distance-vector routing protocol used on a computer network for automating routing decisions and configuration. You’ll practice EIGRP with several comprehensive labs that are included to help drill down the knowledge necessary for a work environment. It will also help you prepare for the CCNA and/or CCENT (ICND1) or ICND2 certification exams.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 10 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic EIGRP
- Explore advanced EIGRP configurations
- Cover redistribution of EIGRP
In this course, you’ll cover all the fundamentals of MPLS. You’ll understand why MPLS was implemented, the terminology used in an MPLS environment, the configurations used in MPLS, and concentrating on using Layer 3 VPNs. Using the hands-on lab, you’ll get up to speed with routing and networking with an MPLS system.
691 positive ratings from 13,024 students enrolled
- Access 24 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the LDP protocol
- Configure multiple IGP routing protocols along w/ BGP to get information across a network
- Create multiple types of VPNs
- Create provider edge routers, customer edge routers, & more
- Learn how to create VRFs
“This course is a good overview of MPLS in the real world. It is short enough to learn what you need to know to get started with MPLS and focuses on configuration and labs.” – Michael Rotella
CCNP Enterprise training includes advanced routing, switching, troubleshooting, security, and SDN that will help you in preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification exam. This course covers all two exams of CCNP Enterprise: ENARSI – Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-401) and ENCOR – Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401). The included educational training videos are supported with step-by-step configuration and troubleshooting examples so you can easily understand topics, get hands-on experience and you can be a network professional!
1,091 positive ratings from 7,415 students enrolled
- Access 87 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Get hands on experience for Cisco routers & switches
- Learn Cisco IOS tricks
- Learn troubleshooting techniques for Cisco routers & switches
- Get ready for lab questions in CCNA & CCNP exams
“It was a practical training with helpful examples for the advanced level configuration of Cisco devices.” – Theodor Scott
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.