CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career. The new Security+ certification includes trends and technologies that the industry had not adopted back in 2017 when SY0-501 was launched, keeping the rising sophisticated attacks and ever-increasing dependency on cloud and IoT into consideration.
- Access 30 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Assess the cybersecurity posture of an enterprise environment
- Recommend & implement appropriate cybersecurity solutions
- Monitor & secure hybrid environments
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws & policies
- Identify, analyze & respond to cybersecurity events and incidents
- Utilize appropriate data sources to support an investigation
- Use mitigation techniques or controls to secure an environment
- Compare various types of controls
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst, or CSA+, is a CompTIA certification focusing on the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat-detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpreting the results with the end goal of securing an organization. This course will prepare you to pass this coveted certification exam.
- Access 53 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss threat management
- Learn how to manage vulnerabilities
- Respond to incidents appropriately
- Cover security architectures
This CCNA course will help you improve yourself about networking basics, switching & routing technologies, IPv4 and IPv6. If you are a beginner at networking technologies, this CCNA certification program is great for you! You will get the certification easily with this CCNA course and begin your career in the networking industry. Networkel’s CCNA course, prepared by a Cisco Networking Academy Instructor, covers all topics you need to prepare for the 200-301 (New CCNA) certification exam. You can see the full list of the topics in the curriculum.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 65 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about networking basics, switching, routing, IPv4 & IPv6
- Know about network fundamentals
- Understand network automation & programmability
- Be ready to pass Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam after finishing the course
The CCNP Enterprise training includes advanced routing, switching, troubleshooting, security, and SDN that will help you in preparing for the CCNP Enterprise certification exam. This course covers all two exams of CCNP Enterprise: ENARSI – Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-401) and ENCOR – Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401). The included educational training videos are supported with step-by-step configuration and troubleshooting examples so you can easily understand topics, get hands-on experience, and you can be a network professional!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 122 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Get hands on experience for Cisco routers & switches
- Learn Cisco IOS tricks
- Learn troubleshooting techniques for Cisco routers & switches
- Get ready for lab questions in CCNA & CCNP exams
“It was a practical training with helpful examples for the advanced level configuration of Cisco devices.” – Theodor Scott
This course is designed for students who want a certification prep course instead of networking. You have already started your career and want to add CCNA certification to your resume. Learn with a course that optimizes your time with a full review of all CCNA topics. The study plan is 100% Cisco syllabus with no outdated topics. The course also includes a link to popular practice tests designed to test your skills. Focus on your study time, prepare for exam day, and score your best.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 109 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Access downloadable labs with step-by-step instructions for practice at home virtual lab
- Get CCNA study guide for full review of all topics
- Acquire full certification prep course with lectures, study guide, quizzes, & whiteboard
- Enjoy CCNA training with unique network simulation labs to expand your learning
- Be 100& prepared for CCNA 200-301 certification exam
The Cisco CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, engineers and data center operations. Prepare with labs designed for candidates that want to attain the new CCNA 200-301 certification. Learn all CCNA topics with a configuration-oriented “learn by doing” approach and prepare 100% for the new exam. Prepare with effective network simulation labs and pass your CCNA exam with flying colors.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 43 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get real-world hands-on experience & prepare for the CCNA 200-301 exam
- Approach to configure & verify complex integrated labs
- Integrate & test multiple protocols & network topologies
- Do systems acceptance testing of network systems
- Access CCNA student lab exercises with instructions & solutions
In this Cisco training course, you will learn how to properly troubleshoot network systems with popular Ping and OSI model techniques. The course also includes practice labs, configuration tools, and a whiteboard. Great for network administrators, support technicians, and certification students. There are a variety of different techniques recommended for troubleshooting network problems. At the end of this course, you learn how to isolate the error to a network device, fix the problem, and verify that network connectivity is restored.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to troubleshoot network connectivity errors faster
- Practice offline with downloadable packet tracer labs
- Enjoy free whiteboard tool for troubleshooting common network errors
Learn the basics of Cloud Computing and prepare for the CompTIA Cloud +Certification. Cloud+ is part of the CompTIA Infrastructure Pathway. Cloud+ is an intermediate-level Network Specialist certification. The median annual salary for a Cloud+ certified tech is $74,300*, and there are currently over 50,000 job postings* for techs with this certification in the US. If you want to learn the basics of the Cloud on a pathway to AWS or Azure Certification, this course will give you the foundational knowledge to begin your journey.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 108 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources & apply necessary changes, based on performance data
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity & security issues related to cloud implementations
- Apply appropriate technologies & processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.