It’s time to show Excel who’s boss! Whether you’re starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel wizard, this is the right place for you. This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool. Through hands-on, contextual examples, you’ll learn why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways. Upon completion of this course, and all courses included in the bundle, you’ll also receive a certification of completion validating your new skills! This is especially useful for including in your portfolio or resume, so future employers can feel confident in your skill set.
- Access 101 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display, & analyze your data
- Go rogue & design your own formula-based formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds w/ lookup, index, & match functions
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel
- Manipulate dates, times, text, & arrays
- Automate tedious & time-consuming analytics tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel
- Includes a certification of completion
Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel and odds are they’ll say, “spreadsheets”. However, Excel is an incredibly powerful, robust, and dynamic data visualization platform. This course will give you a deep, comprehensive understanding of Excel’s latest data visualization tools and techniques. You’ll learn when, why, and how to use each chart type, discover key data visualization best practices, and learn through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
- Access 61 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore each of the 20+ chart types that Excel 2016 has to offer
- Dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into a data visualization pro
This course will introduce you to Microsoft Excel’s powerful data modeling and business tools Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). If you’re looking to become a power Excel user and supercharge your analytics, then this is the A-Z guide that you’re looking for.
- Access 90 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Use sample data from a fictional supermarket chain to get hands-on w/ Power Query
- Practice shaping, blending, & exploring project files
- Cover the fundamentals of database design & normalization
- Explore & analyze your data model using Power Pivot & DAX
- Cover basic DAX syntax & learn some of the most powerful and commonly used functions
Pivot Tables are an essential tool for anyone who works with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to explore and analyze raw data quickly, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you’re exploring product sales, analyzing marketing tactics, or wonder how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate, and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions. This course will give you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Access 83 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover raw data structure, table layouts & styles
- Explore design & formatting options
- Understand sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Anaylze data from a number of real-world case studies including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records, MLB team statistics, & more
This course enables you to develop your own data models to gather accurate, complete and timely reports from your enterprise system. Whether you are new to Excel or an advanced user, this fast-paced course will cover what you need to know to become an Excel Power BI user who can work with data like the best of them.
- Access 11 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to publish Excel Spreadsheets using SharePoint
- Understand ER diagrams
- Design a layout for an Excel-based data model
- Discover how to use a Power Query to create data models
- Explore Power Pivot, design & manage the newly built data model
- Develop Interactive Dashboards using Power Views
In today’s workplace, knowing how to use Excel is the number one skill that everyone needs to have. It’s easy to get started with Excel but it’s a lot tougher to become an expert. This course will help you go from beginner to expert in the most efficient way possible.
- Access 96 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn new Excel techniques by performing them yourself
- Become an effective Excel expert fast
Microsoft Excel is the most widely used office software in the United States and, as such, is a basic requirement for many jobs. If you’re great at it, it may even make the difference in earning a promotion. This single course comprises four courses covering the absolute basics through to advanced Excel techniques. By the completion of the course, you’ll have mastered the most popular Excel tools and have the confidence to complete any Excel task with efficiency and grace.
- Access 189 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Create effective spreadsheets
- Manage large sets of data
- Master the use of some of Excel’s most popular & highly sought-after functions
- Create dynamic reports w/ Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power & versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn and PowerPivot
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros & VBA
During this course, you will build a foundation of working with Excel Macros and VBA. You’ll engage in several projects that will build upon one another as you progress through the basic building blocks of automating tasks within Excel. Soon you’ll be ready to enter the world of Excel VBA, where you will experience a more dynamic, robust experience for yourself and your peers.
- Access 57 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Automate placing & formatting a title on a worksheet
- Interact w/ the users of your Macros through input & message boxes
- Clean up multiple Excel worksheets & prepare the data to be reported on
- Create a report based on multiple sets of data found within multiple Excel worksheets
- Automate the creation of Excel Formulas to SUM data up in your report
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.