PMP for project managers is the most sought after industry-recognized certification. The PMP certification is recognized globally and demonstrates your abilities, experience, education and, of course, competency to lead and direct projects. This course will provide the study materials you need to earn this important certification and launch your career in project management.
- Access 112 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to project management
- Discuss the project life cycle & organization
- Initiate & plan process groups
- Develop a project charter & project management plan
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology, and processes of effective project management. If you’re an entry-level professional and want to make your career in project management then CAPM is a good certification for you to get started.
- Access 66 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss organizational structures & processes
- Learn the project management process
- Explore project integration management, scope management, time management, & more
This course is in preparation for the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) exam, a credential that seeks to solve project management’s increasing growth, complexity, and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. This certification recognizes a professional’s unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- Access 49 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Define risk management concepts & learn critical success factors for project risk management
- Discuss organizational risk attitudes & organizational structures
- Understand how to define the project & project management plan
- Identify & plan for risk
The ITIL Certification is administered by the IT Infrastructure Library and is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practices in information technology, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. This Foundations training is an all-inclusive program that will prepare you for the ITIL Foundations exams by teaching the core fundamentals of ITIL practices: service management as a practice, the service lifecycle, key principles and models, selected roles, processes and functions, technology and architecture, and the ITIL Qualification scheme.
- Access 176 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss continual service improvement, foundations & cycles
- Explore the service lifecycle & its phases
- Develop a service management strategy
This entry-level course offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices. Service Operation focuses on delivery and control process activities and aims for a steady state of managing services. In this course, you will learn the principles, processes, common activities, and implementation considerations of ITIL® service operation.
- Access 38 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to service management as a practice
- Learn about service operation principles & processes
- Discuss organization for service operation
The PRINCE2® Foundation course is the first of two examination courses that you are required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. This makes it the ideal starting point for anyone who is interested in a rewarding career in Project Management. The Foundation certification is internationally recognised and covers the basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2®.
- Access 30 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to PRINCE2®
- Discuss PRINCE2® principles, process model overview, organization, & more
- Initiate & direct a project
- Analyze risk, quality, & plans
The PRINCE2® Practitioner examination is the second of two examination courses that you are required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. By completing this course, you’ll ensure you have the knowledge to act as a sufficiently informed member of a Project Management team that uses the PRINCE2® methodology. With the demand for PRINCE2® continuously increasing, there is no better time to gain a valuable PRINCE2® certification and enhance your employability.
- Access 43 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to PRINCE2®
- Start up a project & initiate a project case study
- Direct a project & analyze risk
- Learn how to control a stage & manage product delivery
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. This training will help you move into the ranks of upper management within your current company, or make you a much more attractive candidate to prospective employers.
- Access 94 lectures & 22 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss organization-wide planning & deployment
- Understand how to manage a team
- Explore each of the phases of DMAIC in detail
A process is a means of creating and delivering products and services needed by customers. By Six Sigma standards, a “right process” is one that creates and delivers precisely what the customer needs. By this logic, no Six Sigma effort can start without having a high-level picture of an organization’s customers and other stakeholders, their needs, and the business processes meant to fulfill those needs. A thorough analysis of the existing business processes – and the products and services they churn out – is the first step in Six Sigma projects. In this course, you’ll examine how to analyse process components and stakeholders in an organization, as well as discuss concepts and tools for collecting and analyzing customer information and feedback.
- Access 90 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Six Sigma & the organization goals
- Define phase project identification & voice of the customer
- Measure phase process analysis & documentation, probability and statistics, and more
- Analyze phase exploratory data analysis & hypothesis testing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.