Storyist is the only do-it-all writing platform designed specifically for fiction writers and optimized to be an incredibly powerful word processor on both desktop and mobile platforms. This fully-featured word processor gives you complete control over manuscripts and screenplays, giving you elite annotation power, high-level story viewing, and many more tools to make writing complex projects a breeze.
3.5/5 Stars, Macworld
- Work off stylesheet templates for manuscripts, screenplays, or customize a manuscript to look how you’d like
- Implement images, comments, spell checking, smart quotes, headers, footers, & more
- Jump between standard screenplay elements quickly w/ tab & return key shortcuts
- Auto-complete scene introductions, locations, times, character names, & transitions to save time
- Import & export Final Draft FDX & Fountain scripts to share work w/ other screenwriters
- Get a more complete overview of your story w/ the flexible Outliner
- Work w/ story sheets, a project organizer, UI themes, & more
- Track word counts to maintain daily goals
- Create ePub & Kindle ebooks for self-publication
Work like a professional animator with Silo, a focused 3D modeling app with the ability to effortlessly switch between organically sculpting high-polygon models and precisely controlling hard-edged surfaces. Creating video game characters, animating a movie, designing 3D architecture – you name it, Silo can help you do it. Used at top studios around the world, Silo empowers you with the 3D digital artistry to create truly unique projects completely from scratch.
3.5/5 Stars on Steam
- Work w/ a free, uncluttered flow thanks to Silo’s careful design & focus on pure modeling
- Explore multiple types of unwrapping, including LSCM, Planar Region, XYZ, Per Face, & By Neighbors
- Interchange modeling & UV editing freely w/ little to no cleanup
- Perform advanced polygonal modeling w/ or without manipulators
- Enjoy seamless integration of brushes w/ the rest of the modeling toolset
- Use a comprehensive range of selection tools
- Manage complex scenes & design w/ unparalleled customization w/ ease
- Find hours of training videos on Silo’s tutorials page & other resources via the Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
That’s right, Aurora HDR, is the world’s leading HDR photo editor. Take advantage of this high-powered, award-winning software, and turn your ordinary photos into stunning HDR photos in no time. Created as a joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, the world’s foremost HDR photographer, this photo software brings together everything other HDR editors are missing, and more.
2015 Best of Mac Award Winner
Apple Editor’s Choice Award Winner
Macworld Editor’s Choice Award Winner
- Load your TIFF, JPEG, or PNG & watch Aurora HDR do its magic
- Create amazing HDR photography from single photos or multiple brackets
- Access an enormous range of editing functions & tools
- Share your photography directly to social media
Enlarge your photos, preserve their quality. It’s that simple. PhotoZoom is best in class when it comes to enlarging images but still showing off the crystal-clear details that make them special. Their award-winning BenVista S-Spline technology expands your favorite pictures to any dimensions you choose, all without sacrificing a single pixel. Now you can make it big and keep it beautiful.
- Utilize existing presets or create your own custom presets for any dimensions
- Use any photo you want, even ones from the Web
- Crop specific features to expertly resize portions of an image
- Remove JPEG compression & noise
- Preview images instantly to determine optimum settings
- Open PSD images w/ ease
- Work on 4K screens thanks to high-DPI interface support
If you’re looking to enjoy your digital media collection without limits, look no further than the wildly popular Roxio Toast Express. It’s packed with new features to help you maximize your digital media workflow. Boasting enhanced, more secure DVD authoring and screen capturing, and providing new video editing features with Toast Slice, this is the most exciting development to the long-running software yet.
- Capture video directly from your screen, portable devices, or the Web
- Use simple video editing w/ Toast Slice to create the perfect project
- Create DVD movies w/ titles, menus, chapters, & more
- Convert video from the Web to view on your devices
- Secure your files on discs or USB drives w/ Roxio Secure Burn
- Copy CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- Share your work to Facebook, YouTube, Google+, & more
FaceFilter Pro 3 allows you to perfect your images with natural skin smoothing and blemish removal tools, for that magazine-cover-ready look anytime. Start small or go all out with the multi-layer makeup-applying effects– an image makeover is as easy as clicking a button.
- Import RAW files up to 6000×6000
- Tone & highlight natural contours of the face
- Use over 400 templates and up to 20 masking layers
- Slim down or change expressions with proprietary 3D muscle-based technology
- Adjust images with DSLR & Lens Effects Color correction, white balance adjustment, lens filters & more
Your photos and presentations deserve better than default Mac software. Amp up your game with FotoMagico, the easiest way to create gorgeous slideshows on your Mac using your photos, videos, music, and text. Use pre-built stories, story-parts, or start from scratch to create epic tales that may be presented live or exported to high resolution video. Join leading photographers from around the world who consistently use FotoMagico to blow live audiences away!
Two time Apple Design Award Runner-up
“FotoMagico 5 is a dazzling new edition of an already fantastic, affordable slideshow solution for all Mac users,” 4.5/5 Stars, Macworld
- Slideshows are resolution independent, automatically using every pixel of the presentation medium – even 4K projectors
- Animate photos & integrate any video to slideshows
- Create slideshows in minutes using pre-built snippets
- Export to YouTube, USB sticks, DVD or Blu-Ray, & more to interactively present to audiences
- Use beautiful transitions, timing, & soundtrack to personalize your slideshows
- Integrate easily w/ Final Cut Pro X & Premiere workflows for amazing b-roll & animated backgrounds
- Design digital Point of Sale signs & combine photos & videos from all varieties of sources /w format independence
Printworks makes crafting page layouts a piece of cake. You can customize any of hundreds of available templates, or create your own design from scratch using a rich array of design tools. This is the easiest way to create stunning brochures, business cards, and more, ones that look great whether they’re shared digitally or printed on paper.
“Printworks for Mac is a one-stop publishing machine,” Engadget
- Easily design brochures, flyers, business cards, labels & more
- Choose from & customize any of 480+ templates
- Design a document from scratch
- Utilize extensive desktop publishing & design tools
- Export your work for printing or share it on social media
- Enjoy an intuitive user interface
Give yourself greater photo editing and enhancement capabilities than standard Mac software with Movavi Photo Editor! Movavi’s clear and simple interface, automatic quality improvements, and smart selection options make photo processing extremely easy, and a ton of fun. Experiment with backgrounds, delete unwanted objects, apply digital makeup, add filters and textures, tweak parameters using color-coded sliders, straighten, crop and flip frames – all with just a few clicks.
4/5 Stars, Compared and Reviewed
- Edit any photo & add cool filters
- Delete image imperfections & swap out backgrounds
- Crop, flip, resize, & straighten images
- Insert text watermarks & fun captions
- Scale photos down to reduce their size & save space on your Mac
Paint without borders with MyBrushes for Mac, the infinite canvas drawing tool. Packed with an extremely fast paint engine, this pro-grade perspective paint tool lets you focus on the drawing without being distracted by clunky rendering. This authentic drawing experience, loaded with 100 incredible brushes, is so close to brush on paper, you may just forget you’re working on a Mac.
5/5 Stars, CNET
4.6/5 Stars, MacUpdate
- Work w/ an infinite canvas & record & playback your entire drawing to see every step of your process
- Create, delete, duplicate & reorder layers w/ the unlimited layering system
- Import images or photos from your devices instantly & draw over them
- Avoid losing work w/ the continuous auto-save feature
- Access 100 high-quality natural brushes, pencils, pens, airbrushes, watercolor brushes, chalks, charcoals, & more
- Adjust the paintbrush size rapidly as you work
- Export to image files as a whole piece or divide into several blocks without losing quality
- Draw on top of 50 background templates available in the template library
Meet Scapple, a freeform mind-mapping software that lets you easily record and find connections between your ideas. It’s designed to help you put all your ideas in one place, then draw logical conclusions about them. Whether you’re working on a business venture, blog, or tech project, Scapple is the tool you need to take your work to the next level.
- Quickly jot down ideas to make sense of them
- Trace lines or arrows between related ideas
- Double click anywhere on the canvas to type
- Move notes around & never run out of space (unlike w/ paper)
- Group notes together in different shapes
- Easily share ideas w/ others
If you’ve ever had to wait unseemly amounts of time to upload images to the web, or had to reduce their size only to find a low quality product on the other end, you’re going to love Squash. Squash operates under the belief that optimizing the file size of your images shouldn’t mean making them grainy or blurred, and it achieves massive reductions without sacrificing a single pixel of quality.
- Maintain image quality while reducing file size & saving space
- Drop your files or folders right into the window to immediately reduce their size
- Upload files faster to social media or websites once they have been run through Squash
- Convert PSD, RAW, CRW, & TIFF files into JPGs quickly
This encyclopedic course provides everything you need to learn the ins and outs of photography, and to master this medium even if you’re just starting out. Whether choosing between the humble iPhone or fancy DSLR, or shooting photos indoors or outside–you’ll learn all you need to turn out professional-quality photos certain to impress viewers and even attract interested customers.
- Dive into an overview of key photography concepts w/ 13 hours & 175 lectures
- Understand how different kinds of cameras work: DSLRs, smartphones, etc.
- Create well-composed shots by correctly positioning subjects, manipulating depth of field, etc.
- Master situational photography to take strong photos no matter your setting or subject
- Obtain the equipment you need to capture great photos
- Illuminate your photos to capture your subjects in their best light
- Edit images in post-production to ensure they truly pop
- Monetize your work by knowing where to sell it, how to license it & more
Aspiring filmmakers, YouTubers, bloggers, and business owners alike can find something to love about this in-depth video production course. Video content is fast changing from the marketing tool of the future to the present, and here you’ll learn how to make professional videos on any budget. From the absolute basics to the advanced shooting and lighting techniques of the pros, you’ll be ready to start making high-quality video content and driving viewers to it in no time.
- Access 69 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master shooting a video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose & compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos w/ smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Light your videos w/ professional techniques on a budget
- Record crisp & clean audio w/ different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
Everybody uses the web – from individuals to businesses to government entities and everyone in between. Of course, when building a web presence, everyone wants to give off a professional, accessible air, which is where web designers come in. Put yourself at the forefront of the web design boom with this in-depth course on HTML, CSS, the Foundation Grid Framework, and much more. You’ll learn the ins and outs of these invaluable tools as you work towards designing and developing a modern, responsive portfolio website.
- Access 35 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of CSS & HTML
- Learn about current web designing trends & developments
- Gain an insight into web development, debugging, & more
- Build your own portfolio website
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.