The CompTIA A+ certification is an IT credential trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management & technical support roles. It requires two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002), and this course will help you ace the latter. With 106 lectures, this video series will cover installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures. It will help you with these more advanced concepts and prepare you to complete the CompTIA A+ certification.
- Access 106 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Learn everything about operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Secure your computer, mobile device, & network
- Learn the industry standards & best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention, and recovery, procedures, and policies
- Understand security concepts like malware, antivirus, anti-malware, & networking security protocols
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.