Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. In this course, you’ll get an introduction to hacking and how to protect yourself and others. You’ll develop an understanding of the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments, and build a foundation for which to expand your security knowledge.
25,373 positive ratings from 146,300 students enrolled
- Access 120 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the Darknet, malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day vulnerabilities, & more
- Learn about global tracking & hacking infrastructures that nation states run
- Understand the foundations of operating system security & privacy functionality
- Get a crash course on encryption, how it can be bypassed, & what you can do to mitigate risks
- Discover defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing, identity theft, & other cons
“It’s a fantastic course that I would highly recommend for anyone who wishes to jump in/enrich their knowledge in regards to cybersecurity.” – Marcin Duszynski
Over this course, you’ll learn network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to discover security risks across an entire network, learning skills for which companies are willing to pay top dollar. Whether you want to protect your own network or protect corporate networks professionally, this course will get you up to speed.
7,582 positive ratings from 96,078 students enrolled
- Access 106 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Architect your network for maximum security & prevent local & remote attacks
- Understand the various types of firewalls available, including layer 4 firewalls like Iptables & PF
- Discuss firewalls on all platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, & Linux
- Explore wireless security & learn how WiFi is hacked
- Use tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, & Syslog to monitor your network
- Dive into search engine privacy & tracking, learning how to mitigate tracking & privacy issues
“Look no further if you want a great foundation in cybersecurity, Nathan shares a lot of bits of information that will help you get on the way to be safer online.” – Jose Castilla
Anonymity and web privacy are hot button issues these days, especially now that internet service providers can sell off your browsing data without informing you. This course takes a deep dive into the best anonymizing and privacy methods, from Tor to bulletproof hosting and everything in between.
2,884 positive ratings from 60,812 students enrolled
- Access 120 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Analyze the strengths & weaknesses of anonymity services like Tor, VPNs, proxy servers, OPSEC, I2P, & much more
- Explore chaining & nesting anonymizing services together to provide layers of obfuscation
- Cover bypassing censors, firewalls, & proxies
- Understand how to use off-site connections & cellular networks for privacy & anonymity
“This course is the best comprehensive guide to private and anonymous internet access and “opsec” that I have seen.” – Albert Sunseri
Personal or professional, it makes no difference, learning to secure laptops, desktops, and mobile services is an excellent skill to have, and this course will teach you how to protect each from advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves, and much more. Covering end-point-protection on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android, this course will help you master techniques to defend all kinds of devices. Maybe somebody will even pay you for it!
2,421 positive ratings from 52,705 students enrolled
- Access 176 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Master the selection & implementation of solid disk encryption technology
- Understand the current & next-gen antivirus solutions, how they work, & how to select the best products
- Learn how to detect & monitor for threats such as malware & hackers
- Get up to speed on hacker hunting
- Perform operating system hardening to decrease the attack surfaces of your devices
- Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data & meta-data
“The course looks at setting up protection for most operating systems and it explains clearly how to do it. I appreciate the time taken to explain the strengths and weaknesses for each option and also the clarity in which it is explained.” – Bret Duddy
Properly trained IT security staff who can analyze, monitor and protect cybersecurity resources are in high demand. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts that information security analysts will be the fastest-growing overall job category, with 37 percent overall growth between 2012 and 2022. And if you’re aiming to stack your resumé with a recognized certification and earn big bucks as a security analyst, this course is for you. With 51 lectures, this class will teach you everything you need to know to respond to cybersecurity threats and attacks. It will make you an outstanding cybersecurity analyst and in the process, make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
2,108 positive ratings from 12,284 students enrolled
- Access 51 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques like OS fingerprinting, e-mail harvesting, & social media profiling using tools such as Nmap, Netstat, and Syslog
- Analyze the results of network reconnaissance, & recommend or implement countermeasures
- Secure a corporate environment by scanning for vulnerabilities
- Respond to cyber incidents w/ a forensics toolkit, maintain the chain of custody, & analyze incident severity
“So far, the course has been very good in providing practical examples not just theories to pass an exam. I am very impressed.” – Alhaji O. Gbla
Develop a practical skill set by learning how to detect and defeat online threats in this beginner-to-advanced course. You’ll build security analysis tools using Python and learn how to analyze web app security vulnerabilities and solutions using frameworks like Ruby onRails and PHP. Put your newfound Python skills to the test by applying them to a practical, very in-demand use.
151 positive ratings from 1,672 students enrolled
- Access 196 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss vulnerability analysis, security scanning, phishing protection, & more
- Perform password complexity analysis, multi-factor authentication, network traffic analysis, & more
- Explore the biggest threats in IT, including botnets, code exploits, SQL injection, social engineering, & more
“Useful to grasp the OWASP top 10 and security basics not just the topics but the code too. Thanks for the great course!” – Hamsalekha Madiraju
In this complete ethical hacking masterclass course, you will learn from scratch how to master ethical hacking and cybersecurity. This course offers more than 13+ hours of content starting from a beginner and working your way up to some more advanced ethical hacking skills. The skills you learn in this course can help translate into the workplace and help you further your career as cybersecurity and ethical hacking professional.
917 positive ratings from 42,388 students enrolled
- Access 78 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Ethically hack a server using command injection vulnerability w/ Netcat
- Bypass antivirus by changing the malware binary
- Change the look of a page using HTML code injection
“The course was amazing. I am actually a beginner in cybersecurity and frankly, this course has helped me a lot.” – Avnish Oswal
This is not your average penetration testing course. While most courses introduce you to simple techniques based on unrealistic situations with completely unsecured systems, this course will teach you the real skills you need. The instructor strongly believes that ethical hackers shouldn’t rely on other tools–they should be able to make their own.
1,117 positive ratings from 12,639 students enrolled
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use Python to create your own tools
- Understand why using Python is essential
- Set up your own virtual hacking workplace
- Learn to counter most types of attacks
- Expand your expertise in cybersecurity
“This is a great course by a knowledgeable instructor, with lessons broken into very digestible segments, usually less than ten minutes each. The code is clean and easily extensible, and the instructor is very active in the QA forum.” – Sean DiSanti
Nmap is an indispensable tool that all techies should know well. It is used by all good ethical hackers, penetration testers, systems administrators, and anyone in fact who wants to discover more about the security of a network and its platforms. This course will help you go from beginner to expert in easy-to-follow structured steps, covering all major platforms that Nmap can be used on, including – Windows, Mac, Linux, and Kali. At the end of this course, you’ll have a practical skill-set in using Nmap to scan networks. You will be able to find vulnerabilities and weaknesses in systems that can be exploited by hackers.
1,871 positive ratings from 17,955 students enrolled
- Access 54 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration, & network security
- Discover the secrets of ethical hacking & network discovery
- Explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery & hacking
“This was a good review of the features of NMAP and allowed me to shore up my fundamentals. I will be using it as a reference as I expand my skill set.” – Marcus Chenier
Penetration testing and information security are one of the fastest-growing job categories according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Whether you’re looking to pass the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam, take your next step in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Pathway, or you’re just looking to learn some awesome ethical hacking skills, you’re in the right place. This course focuses on how to be a pentester. A pen tester plans and scopes a pen test engagement with a client, finds vulnerabilities, exploits them to get into a network, then reports on those findings to the client.
583 positive ratings from 6,333 students enrolled
- Access 67 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Use the tools you’ll need to scan networks, crack passwords, analyze & intercept traffic, discover code vulnerabilities, and compromise resources
- Recognize vulnerabilities within a system, run exploits, & suggest solutions to a client to remediate the weak points
- Work within a virtual environment to practice your pen-testing skills, including using Oracle VM manager, Kali Linux, Metasploitable, & DVWA
- Scope, plan, & execute a pen test engagement from start to finish
“I was looking for not only pen testing cert help but the focus on reporting and project management will certainly help my pen testing career!” – Peter Gruessing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.