Stop wasting your time and money! This is the ultimate, most comprehensive, A to Z web design, development and career-building course on the market. You’ll learn the essentials of visual and web design and then practice programming and web development skills. After you’ve learned everything from design to development, you’ll be taken through a hands-on career section fully-loaded with valuable tips, resources, and real-world guidance to help you start your career. You will go from knowing nothing to creating over 23 impressive designs, websites, and applications.
- Access 211 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Design & code modern and responsive landing pages
- Comfortably use the tools in Adobe Photoshop
- Build a fully functional “Client Address Book” w/ PHP & MySQL
- Code games & animations with CSS3 and jQuery
Do you want to supercharge your HTML, CSS, and PHP knowledge and learn how to turn them into a real business that can make you more money as a freelancer? This course will get you working towards building an incredibly beautiful, 100% custom website using the Bootstrap framework. The coolest part? The Bootstrap website doesn’t look anything like the Bootstrap websites you see all over the Internet. It’s a highly customized design, and the type of website layout the instructor uses when he builds custom WordPress websites for real-life clients.
- Access 82 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a custom WordPress theme
- Easily create a beautiful HTML & CSS website w/ Bootstrap
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Use custom post-types & advanced custom fields in WordPress
Are you interested in becoming a programmer, but don’t know where to begin? If so, then this is your starting point. This 16-hour course teaches you the fundamentals of front end web development. It contains detail-oriented videos about the languages and frameworks of the front end web. This course is heavily project-based. The most important thing to get a job as a web developer is your portfolio, and in this course, you’ll build real-world projects that you can claim as your own!
- Access 133 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what programming is & why it matters
- Know the basics of Bootstrap & how it works
- Build real-world projects that you can claim as your own
You already know that learning to code is becoming increasingly important, but what often isn’t clear are the steps to becoming a professional developer. This course takes a detailed, insightful, behind-the-scenes look at the tech world, and shows how you can join thousands of other people who are ditching their stressful, low paying jobs for well-paid programming positions. Assuming that you have zero knowledge about programming, this course takes the complex parts and break them down into smaller chunks that make it easier to absorb.
- Access 65 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the history of programming & why so many programming languages exist
- Understand programming concepts such as algorithms, frameworks & databases
- Know what tools & software are needed to develop on your computer
Python is widely considered one of the best first programming languages to learn because of its general-purpose nature and its relatively simple syntax and readability. This course will introduce you to the newest version of Python, Python 3, and teach you how to utilize this important language through hands-on examples. If you’ve ever wanted to learn to code, this is the place to start!
- Access 73 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Install Python & set up sublime text to build Python
- Understand the various data types & variables in Python
- Differentiate between comments, expressions & strings
- Explore branching, loops, functions, exception handling & more
- Learn how to write programs w/ real-life applications
Beautifully simple, succinct, and reading like English, Ruby is one of the easiest programming languages for newcomers to pick up. This hands-on course serves as your Ruby primer, offering a step-by-step look at what it takes to code with Ruby—no experience required.
- Access 114 lectures & 31 hours of content 24/7
- Gain valuable job hunting skills by learning how to code in Ruby on Rails
- Learn from hands-on web projects
- Master the Ruby fundamentals
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.