Amazon Web Services is the leader in providing cloud computing solutions to corporate environments, thus creating a large demand for certified AWS professionals. This course aims to prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam, offered to advanced developers who have already passed the Associate Certification. Passing this exam will give you an influential certification that will very likely prove quite lucrative.
- Access 28 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Fully prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Examination
- Cover Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), simple queue service, data pipelines, CloudFront, & more
- Discuss AMR service, direct connection, elastic load balancers, & more
- Explore theoretical concepts like AWS global infrastructure, AWS cloud pricing principles, AWS Whitepapers, & more
Databases are critical tools for web-based companies, and Redis is one of the fastest growing NoSQL database solutions today, already playing a supporting role in companies like Twitter and Github. Over this tutorial, you’ll learn this open-source data structure server from the absolute basics to more advanced use. Given the current escalation of Redis in the internet world, now’s a great time to get up to speed.
- Access 31 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to install & use Redis
- Learn the different data structures, various clients, & different key-value pair commands
- Build a functional working task manager w/ NodeJS & Redis
- Incorporate Twitter Bootstrap to design the task manager
Amazon Web Services is the best cloud computing solution available, and architects are always in demand to implement and maintain cloud system architecture. These certified professionals make outstanding money to deliver top-notch solutions. In this course, you’ll start your journey towards that goal, covering all the material you’ll need to pass the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam.
- Access 30 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam
- Explore EC2 instances, S3 bucket, & more
- Learn about Amazon’s various databases like RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift, & DMS
- Understand how to design a highly available & fault tolerant system
- Select appropriate AWS services based on select requirements
- Discover the EC2 Dashboard & other related technologies like AMI images, security groups, & auto scaling groups
System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
- Access 108 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the basics of Linux system administration
- Understand scripting, package management, kernel & shells & more
- Manage system processes, users & software
- Learn how to secure your system, manage the network & debug
- Discuss administration challenges sourced from professionals in the banking, healthcare & financial industries
Hadoop is perhaps the most important big data framework in existence, used by major data-driven companies around the globe. Hadoop and its associated technologies allow companies to manage huge amounts of data and make business decisions based on analytics surrounding that data. This course will take you from big data zero to hero, teaching you how to build Hadoop solutions that will solve real world problems – and qualify you for many high-paying jobs.
- Access 43 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how technologies like Mapreduce apply to clustering problems
- Parse a Twitter stream Python, extract keywords w/ Apache Pig, visualize data w/ NodeJS, & more
- Set up a Kafka stream w/ Java code for producers & consumers
- Explore real-world applications by building a relational schema for a health care data dictionary used by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Log collections & analytics w/ the Hadoop distributed file system using Apache Flume & Apache HCatalog
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is one of the most widely sought credentials for IT security professionals around the globe. This vendor neutral certificate validates a proven knowledge in technical and managerial skills, and can instantly make your resume jump out. This course will study you up to ace the CISSP certification and turn over a brand new career leaf.
- Access 45 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore confidentiality, integrity & availability concepts
- Master privacy protection, data security controls, information & asset classification, & more
- Engineer security process & models effectively
- Discuss software development security
- Dive into security control testing & penetration testing
Data structures and algorithms are the basic building blocks of any software engineering. As with most things, understanding the conceptual cornerstones are vital to becoming the best software engineer you can be. This comprehensive course takes a holistic approach to data structures and algorithms, allowing you to separate yourself from the job-searching pack.
- Access 103 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the five major categories of algorithms: cryptography, compiler theory, signal processing, data analysis, & graph databases
- Understand recursion & its relationship to concurrency & ADTs
- Explore the relationship between trees & rotation operations used in balancing
- Examine data structure & algorithms through practical examples
- Discover Fermat’s theorem, parsing grammars w/ stacks & queues, & related tools like AST based parsers
Docker is an open-source tool that allows developers to wrap their code into small containers or packets, allowing it to then be shipped to and deployed on any other system. It’s an incredible valuable, unique tool that allows software to operate at peak performance anywhere without creating virtual machines. To be direct: companies pay good money for Docker-literate pros. In this course, you’ll learn Docker starting with the absolute basics, and cover it right through to an advanced level.
- Access 61 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get a basic intro to DevOps, containerization, & a background of Docker
- Download & install Docker, learn its command line, & understand the container environment
- Build a container from scratch & understand how a Docker container operates
- Note all the facets of a Docker container, from storage, networking, types, memory, & more
Docker is a transcendent tool for those who transfer, install, and manage software applications on a regular basis. The advent of Kubernetes, however, has somehow made containerizing and automating applications even easier. In this course designed for students of all skill levels, you’ll learn Docker, the world’s leading software containerization platform, and become a master of automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications using Kubernetes.
- Access 35 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Install Docker & a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
- Learn how to run & manage containers effectively
- Create Kubernetes pods, deployments, & services
- Build Docker images & configure Docker Hub from scratch
- Deploy a multi-component software application efficiently & easily
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.