This 5-hour course will discuss topics related to electrical power substations. From main components to different types of circuit breakers, from grounding systems to earthing systems, from ring main units to transmission lines, and more! This course is for anyone who wants to learn about electrical engineering power systems.
- Access 29 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the purpose of electrical substations
- Compare between insulators & conductors and their importance in power system
- Learn about the instrumental transformers including the current & potential or voltage transformer
- Learn how to design electrical substation
- Understand the great importance of the ring main unit in power system
This course is designed for absolute beginners who have zero knowledge about electric circuits. It starts from zero until you understand all the fundamentals with hundreds of examples. From the fundamentals of electric DC circuits, important theorems, and up to the applications of all the concepts covered. This also for students who want to refresh their knowledge.
- Access 134 lectures & 10 hours of contents 24/7
- Understand all the fundamentals of electric DC circuits
- Know the definition of nodes, branches & loops in electric circuit
- Understand Kirchoff laws on current on voltage
- Know the applications of capacitors & inductors
This course is important for electrical power engineers who want to work in the Distribution field. In this course, you are going to learn all of the basic tools and commands required by electrical power engineers in Autocad, as well as the basic definitions of lighting. You will learn about the requirements for a good lighting scheme, maintenance, and utilization factors. You will also start interior design drawing by taking a factory floor and start creating rooms in Dialux then add luminaries to each of these rooms according to the lux of each room.
- Access 56 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to use different F shortcuts in Autocad
- Learn about different electrical drawings
- Understand the requirements of good lighting & its importance
- Learn how to draw riser of building & the single line diagram for the system
The first part of this four-part course is about DC machines, its importance, structure, and types. The second part is about transformers and magnetic circuits, its importance, definitions, and dynamics. You will then learn about synchronous machines, their principles and operations. The fourth part is about induction machines, their construction, theories, and methods.
- Access 107 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the great importance of transformers
- Classify the Windings according to different categories
- Differentiate between different methods of cooling of transformer & their corresponding power rating
- Understand the principle of operation of doubly-fed induction generators
This course will discuss the construction of photovoltaic (PV) cells, the connection of PV cells including series and parallel and when to use each of them, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of PV cells. You’ll also understand the grid-tied system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages. This course will also give you an overview of DC-DC converters and the solar PV system design. An additional new section, the course includes lectures on protecting PV systems
- Access 55 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how PV cells work
- Know the different types of PV cells & their efficiency
- Learn about the hybrid solar system, its components, advantages & disadvantages
- Understand how to design On-grid system by PVsyst program
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.