Flutter helps developers build native Android and iOS apps with just one codebase. Rather than jumping between different tools, you can just use the Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android using the Dart programming language. In this step-by-step course, you’ll learn the Dart programming language and Flutter framework in as little as six weeks so you can start making cross-platform mobile apps fast.
- Access 195 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Discover concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Learn about using If/Else clauses, Switch statements & logic to control the flow of execution
- Understand how to work w/ collections, such as List & Maps
- Organize & format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Make asynchronous API calls, store & retrieve data from a remote server, and use the JSON format for server communication
- Build dynamic, real-time apps that can scale quickly & easily
If you want to build your portfolio as an Android developer, then this course is for you! Tailored to those with working knowledge of Java but are still stuck trying to build a solid Android app portfolio, this course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about building world-class apps from scratch. Your career as an Android app developer starts here!
- Access 75 lectures & 13 hours of content 24/7
- Consume JSON APIs & build amazing user interfaces
- Learn Intermediate to advanced Android framework APIs
- Leverage the Android Framework View
- Use Sensors in Android
- Mimic any app you want & build it from scratch.
Want to work as a freelance iOS developer or break into the industry? You’re going to need to know how to integrate third-party SDKs into your apps. SDKs are Software Developer Kits, offered by major apps and programs to integrate with other developer apps. For instance, when you see that “Log-in with Facebook” button on all of your apps, that’s Facebook’s SDK at work. This course will show you how to get up to speed integrating all of the most popular SDKs into all of your apps.
- Access 111 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Facebook, Google & Twitter to authenticate users on iOS apps
- Send push notifications quickly & easily w/ OneSignal
- Upload files through iOS apps to Amazon AWS
- Add banner & full-screen ads using AdMob
- Accept credit cards & PayPal payments in-app w/ Braintree
- Install Crashlytics to analyze crashes & more app data
In this course, you’ll learn how to use the Parse Server open-source backend for your iOS app development. You’ll create an iPhone app that will use most of the Parse Server API functions, allowing you to save messages, retrieve saved messages, write queries with constraints, modify records, and more. Plus, you’ll delve into some more of the great APIs that make writing code for apps easier.
- Access 78 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a cloud-based app like Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
- Increase your confidence as a backend dveloper
- Understand Parse Server API
There are two million apps on the App Store, which is why it’s important that you develop the design skills to make your app stand out, as well as the growth hacking techniques to get your app noticed. If you want to turn that app idea into a real business, you’ll want to check out this app design course aimed at those with no design experience.
- Access 53 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to the art of making beautiful apps
- Explore key UI & UX concepts
Since Google’s announcement to officially support Kotlin on Android, many new courses on the topic have been released, helping to spread the language into the mainstream. In this beginner-friendly course, you’ll learn Kotlin from an instructor who has been using it since its original stable release. By course’s end, you’ll be able to confidently use Kotlin for any kind of project.
- Access 104 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use Kotlin the right way to actually improve your Android app code
- Write null-safe, concise, & readable code in Kotlin using functional and object-oriented concepts
- Work around unnecessary boilerplate code when using Android APIs
- Use Android Studio effectively to speed up your development workflow
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.