The Internet of Things fun and opportunity with Raspberry Pi is virtually limitless — but only if you have the right tools. This starter kit is perfect for anybody with an interest in STEM projects. You’ll get a new Raspberry Pi 3, along with a Sensor Kit that has 37 sensor modules along with instructions for 35 products, allowing you to launch your Raspberry Pi journey. Great for kids and adults alike, this kit will help you build games, robots, tools, and much, much more.
- Comes w/ Raspberry Pi 3 & TF Card with Raspbian system and Dragit programming language pre-installed
- Includes 37 newly-designed sensor modules for tighter, more convenient wiring
- Schematic diagrams for each module give you a more in-depth understanding of how the module works
- Specific Fritzing image is drawn for each module so you may make your own designs
- Visual programming language makes learning to code faster & smarter
- Includes instructions for 35 projects, from auto-flash LEDs to rain detection to tracking sensors & more
This course is an all-inclusive introduction to the Raspberry Pi platform. Catered for all levels, this project-based course will get you up and running with the basics of Pi, before escalating to full projects. Before you know it, you’ll be building a gaming system to play old Nintendo, Sega, and Playstation games and a personal digital assistant using the Google Assistant API. Now that’s progress.
- Access 50 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand all the components needed to get your Raspberry Pi up & running
- Learn how to easily prepare an SD card & flash it for any OS
- Work w/ GPIO pins & learn how to programmatically control them w/ Python
- Build simple circuits w/ an LED & a fully function gaming system w/ RetroPie
- Discuss the different types of Raspberry Pi models
The fun and possibilities are virtually limitless with a Raspberry Pi 3. That is, if you know what you’re doing. In this beginner-friendly course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start using this popular Internet of Things (IoT) platform to its fullest.
- Access 76 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ Python, GPIO pins, & sensors
- Explore the Pi Camera Module
- Build an Amazon Echo Clone
One of the ways to expand your Raspberry Pi horizons is by integrating it with other boards. In this course, you’ll learn how to set up a NodeMCU module a setup the latest firmware. Through this project-based course, you’ll harness the power of NodeMCU to code two different projects.
- Access 29 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Complete two projects using the Lua programming language
- Configure & use NodeMCU w/ Arduino IDE and program it using C++
- Execute animated graphics on the LCD
- Build a fully-functional web server to remotely control an AC appliance
The best way to learn Raspberry Pi is by doing and in this course, you’ll get familiar with specific features by building your own GPS tracking system. From setup and configuration to location tracking through Google Maps, this course will help you go from beginner to advanced with Raspberry Pi.
- Access 43 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Install the latest Raspbian OS without any external monitor
- Learn how to test whether the GPS module is functioning or not
- Discuss the Linux commands needed to access GPS functionality on the terminal
- Get to know about GPS data extraction & programming using Python
- Design a dashboard & analyze GPS data in real-time from anywhere
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.