The Raspberry Pi has become one of the most popular tools for hobbyists and engineers alike, but it can be tough to find the best jumping-off point when you start tinkering. This course offers some general Pi knowledge and will show you some of the many ways you can make your Pi work for you. From installing different operating systems to using the Raspberry Pi as a web server, you’ll open up a whole new realm of possibility for your device.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Discover how to install the optional Pi camera board
- Understand the UART protocol
- Learn how to interface with a GPS module using I2C
- Use the Pi as a Network File Server
- Put Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi for a more familiar operating system
- Turn your Pi into a fully-functioning web server
This course won’t start from the very beginning of each ROS concept since you already know them. It will focus on the most important points that will allow you to write ROS2 applications in no time, thanks to your pre-existing ROS1 knowledge. Divided into 2 main parts, you will learn how to write ROS2 programs using your ROS1 experience. You’ll go through every core concept and see how to translate the app in ROS2. The second part will help you learn and focus on the migration part.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 49 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the most important differences between ROS1 & ROS2
- Install & setup ROS2 on Ubuntu
- Write complete applications with ROS2
- Communicate between ROS1 & ROS2 using the ros1_bridge package
- Migrate a ROS1 project to ROS2
- Practice with a complete migration project
This tutorial shows you how to connect Arduino Board with Raspberry Pi, it will take you in a step-by-step manner to know why this is helpful and how it can make your life way much easier and saves you lots of money. You will know what the actual hardware and software configurations need to be done to make this interfacing work smoothly, you will no longer see your raspberry Pi damaged or burned by excessive voltage or power source failure, your raspberry Pi will work like a mini-computer away from the hardware connection that could damage it.
★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to connect Arduino Board with Raspberry P
- Understand why it’s helpful & how it can make your life much easier
- Know the actual hardware & software configurations needed
- Make your own interfacing
This course is designed for beginners who want to work with Raspberry Pi. You’ll start your journey right from the basics by walking through setting up a Raspberry Pi for the first time. Later on, you’ll make a number of Raspberry Pi projects. You’ll walk through setting up every circuit from scratch and writing Python programs for it. Later on, you’ll explore building some mini projects using LEDs, Switches, DHT11 Sensors (Temperature/Humidity/Light/Distance), viewing live data with IoT Cloud (Internet of Things), and more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore creating a number of Raspberry Pi projects
- Walk through using LEDs, Switches, DHT11 Sensors & more
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Python programming language
This is a brand new online course where you can learn to build an automated smart dustbin from scratch. It’s divided into 6 sections where you will learn everything about circuit diagram, Raspberry Pi, servo motor, coding, IoT, and more. The course is crafted from basic to advanced level with minute details in every lecture. This course is not pure theory. You will be building your own project along the way.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 34 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Get to know about the working principle of the HCSR04 distance measurement sensor
- Understand in detail about the circuit diagram
- Learn more about the working principle & the inside mechanism of the servo motor
- Learn how to achieve zero° & 180° by supplying the required duty cycles
- Know how IoT is the game-changer
- Understand the main program of the automated dustbin
Deploying an end-to-end IoT solution requires the development of smart devices, a reliable and real-time communication channel, and a responsive backend server. An efficient ecosystem first requires developing each component and then precise execution in a robust and foolproof way! This course starts you off with IoT project development by combining Python and Raspberry Pi and lays a foundation from which you can develop complex real-world projects. It follows a problem-oriented approach to understand how technologies are used in IoT project development.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Build reliable, secure, hack-proof, & scalable IoT projects with Python and Raspberry Pi
- Solve every possible challenge that IoT projects can have
- Integrate your projects with sensors & actuators to connect with Raspberry Pi and communicate with IoT servers
This course is primarily oriented towards the concepts related to Zigbee, right from the basics. It starts with explaining what exactly is Zigbee and how one can establish a Zigbee network. Details such as the different modes of operations and also the different forms in which Zigbee devices can be a part of the network are also covered. By the end of this course, you’ll have a few ideas which you can try for yourself using Raspberry Pi and Zigbee devices.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Acquire a clear picture of what Zigbee actually is
- Control Zigbee devices for enabling wireless communication on different platforms
- Remotely control water motors using Zigbee
- Configure Zigbee modules for different purposes
- Control AC home appliances remotely using a Raspberry Pi & Zigbee
This course is designed to help people with no prior Raspberry Pi programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete Raspberry Pi program then teach them to advance Raspberry Pi topics in addition to practical examples. What makes this course really special is the fact that you don’t need the Raspberry Pi Board to be in your hands, there is a full section on how to simulate the board in your operating system environment and start learning without getting that board.
★ ★ ★
- Access 66 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer & a state-of-the-art control machine
- Understand the differences between Arduino, Raspberry Pi, & PIC Microcontroller
- Connect Raspberry Pi & Arduino
- Make a smart mirror that works as a news, weather, time & date feed
- Maker your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot
This course will give you detailed instructions on how to make an easy Raspberry Pi-powered home smart mirror. A smart mirror displays applications so that you can check the weather, local news, and more while you are getting ready in the morning. It’s also modular, so you can easily move it around or hang it on the wall if you like. This course introduces a basic application that you can run on the smart mirror, but it’s totally customizable if you want to write some of your own code. You can use a Raspberry Pi 3 or A, B+, or any other Pi Module. This is a step-by-step tutorial that will help you make it in no time, you don’t need any experience at all, and if you have any question please ask in the Q&A board.
★ ★ &starf
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use Raspberry Pi to make a smart mirror
- Customize your smart mirror
- Write some of your own code
The best way to learn Raspberry Pi is by doing and in this course, you’ll get familiar with specific features by building your own GPS tracking system. From setup and configuration to location tracking through Google Maps, this course will help you go from beginner to advanced with Raspberry Pi.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 45 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Install the latest Raspbian OS without any external monitor
- Learn how to test whether the GPS module is functioning or not
- Discuss the Linux commands needed to access GPS functionality on the terminal
- Get to know about GPS data extraction & programming using Python
- Design a dashboard & analyze GPS data in real-time from anywhere
This course will teach you how to make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Sensor, Motor Driver and ending with resistors. You will know what is the actual working principle of Ultrasonic Sensor and IR Sensor and how to interface and configure them correctly so that you can detect objects in the surrounding with your Raspberry Pi Powered device easily and effectively.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi
- Learn about interface ultrasonic sensors with Raspberry Pi
- Configure your sensors correctly so that you can detect objects in the surrounding
The goal of this course is to remove the big learning curve that you face when you start to learn ROS by yourself. It will show you, step by step, what you need to know to get started and master ROS basics. For each section, the instructor will explain one concept in a way that is easy to understand, and then you will practice with me by writing, building, and running some code. This course will show you what you need to pay attention to, what you need to focus on, and how to avoid common mistakes. And, more importantly, you will get some activities and challenges to make you practice on the concepts that you’ve just seen.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 100 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Master ROS basics
- Create, build, run, & debug your ROS program
- Learn ROS best practices to make your application readable & scalable
- Create reusable code for any robot powered by ROS
- Write ROS code with both Python and C++
In this course, you will learn what you need to know through hands-on experience. You don’t need any special knowledge except basic computer skills to get started with the course. It is divided into 8 sections. You will learn in detail about the Asus tinker board and how it’s different from its competitor Raspberry Pi. As you move along, you will learn more concepts and be able to finish your project. At the end of the course, you will have a solid foundation on tinker board, relay and sensor usage, IoT dashboard implementation, and more. So apart from building this project, you will also find it easy to build any other project of your choice.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 34 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn in detail about the Asus tinker board & how it is different from its competitor Raspberry Pi
- Understand how to burn the OS image to the SD card & use the tinker board as a full-fledged PC
- Get to know about all the day to day usage Linux commands with practical examples
- Understand the basic GUI applications
- Step into the world of physical computing
- Learn to build automatic garden lights
- Learn to build our own home automation project
Over the past few years, you might have heard about popular boards such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagle bone black, and more. These boards will fulfill all your requirements for your embedded systems project but are costly as well as bigger in size. The idea is to use a board that is tiny and can be embedded anywhere for rapid deployment. In this course, the lectures will cover in detail about NodeMCU and how to set up step by step. After successful installation, you will learn how to flash the latest version of the firmware and get started.
★ ★ ★
- Access 31 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Build your own IoT dashboard & control any home appliances remotely
- Get to know the principle of LCD & generate animated pattern of your choice
- Understand the fundamentals of LUA programming & powerful C++ language
- Build your own prototype with minimal expenses
This course will guide you through creating a fully-functional and smart security camera, using a Raspberry Pi or the webcam on your device. The purpose of the application in this course is to detect movement in the video footage and subsequently execute an action, such as sending out an email or an SMS. Sections covering both the theory and practical applications are included in this course. The theory videos demonstrate the building blocks so that you can understand how it all works. Topics taught in this course include summation notation, image similarity metrics, and video processing.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 22 lecture & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a fully-functional smart security camera using a Raspberry Pi or the webcam on your device
- Learn summation notation
- Explore image similarity metrics like sum squared errors, mean squared errors, & structural similarity
- Understand how to perform video processing with Python
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.