ICND1 is an exam associated with the Cisco CCENT exam and is a first step to ultimately achieving the CCNA Routing and Switching Certification. The skills developed in this course will assist you in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting small networks as well as working with Cisco routers and switches.
- Study to pass the Cisco 100-105 certification exam
- Learn the skills required for entry-level network support positions
- Understand what it takes to manage a small, enterprise branch network
- Take the first step toward CCNA certification
ICND is the acronym for “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices” which refers to a set of IT exams issued by Cisco Systems. The ICND2 course teaches topics related to LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Study to pass the Cisco 200-105 certification exam
- Become proficient w/ network switching & routing concepts including spanning tree protocol, VLAN trunking, dynamic routing protocols, & IPv4 & IPv6 troubleshooting
- Explore various WAN technologies & encapsulation protocols
- Dive into various aspects of network device management & security
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With this certification, you demonstrate you know how to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. This course will prepare you to pass the requisite exam: Cisco 210-260.
- Study to pass the Cisco 210-260 certification exam
- Explore core security technologies
- Understand the installation, troubleshooting, & monitoring of network devices
- Develop competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure
- Cover Secure Access, Cisco ASA, firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPNs, & secure routing & Switch
This Cisco 200-355 training course will provide you with knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) and 802.11 wireless technology essentials, along with installing, configuring, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting tasks needed to support small business and enterprise wireless networks. Cisco 200-355 is the base level certification for anyone who wishes to work with wireless networks on Cisco Systems.
- Study to pass the Cisco 200-355 certification exam
- Discuss wireless basics, standards, & signals
- Explore FRame types & stand alone & cloud deployments
- Accelerate your career in the IT industry
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions. You’ll cover administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions. You’ll discuss step-by-step procedures to complete the common tasks associated with everyday administration of a Cisco Collaboration solution while prepared for the CICD exam.
- Study to pass the Cisco CICD certification exam
- Describe the components of a Cisco Collaboration solution & identify call flows & signaling types
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Perform endpoint & end-user administration tasks
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection & Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Learn how to maintain a Cisco Collaboration solution
Cisco 210-605 certifies that an IT professional has the required knowledge to describe and implement Cisco Video solution architectures for small to mid-sized businesses. In this two-part course, you’ll study to gain the skills necessary to earn a CCNA Collaboration certification. Whether you’re an entry-level network engineer, network administrator, network support technician, or help desk technician, this course is for you.
- Study to pass the Cisco 210-605 certification exam & earn a CCNA Collaboration certification
- Describe & implement Cisco Video solution architectures including Cisco Tele-Presence products, video-based end-points, & digital media platforms
- Accelerate your career as an IT professional
This CCNP Routing & Switching course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to implement, plan, troubleshoot, and verify local and wide-area enterprise networks and work on advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions. Before you know it, you’ll have the skills needed to perform advanced IP addressing and routing in enterprise environments.
- Learn network principles, infrastructure security, & infrastructure services
- Discuss Layer 2, Layer 3, & VPN technologies
- Implement scalable & highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, & IPv6
- Explore the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices & mobile workers
This CCNP course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. Here, you’ll learn all you need to pass the Cisco SWITCH 300-115 exam.
- Study to pass the Cisco SWITCH 300-115 certification exam
- Gain advanced switching knowledge
- Learn infrastructure security, & infrastructure services
- Discuss Layer 2 technologies
This CCNP Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks. You’ll learn how to use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Better yet, you’ll be prepared to pass the CCNP Routing & Switching exam.
- Compare & master today’s leading approaches to troubleshooting
- Learn how to gather information, capture traffic, & use event notifications
- Work w/ maintenance & troubleshooting tools
- Discover an efficient structured process for maximizing network uptime
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.