This Arduino project course is designed as an opportunity for you to get deep into the messy details of understanding, designing, and constructing a simple yet infinitely extensible wheeled robot. From figuring out what the robot is supposed to do, to selecting the right parts, configuring them, assembling and testing them, all the way to producing a refined outcome, this project emphasizes the iterative process of problem-solving.
- Access 57 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create an Arduino wheeled robot that can navigate towards a light source & avoid obstacles along the way
- Integrate simple mechanical parts w/ motors, batteries, sensors, & other electronics
- Gain experience in analyzing problems & designing solutions
This course will introduce you to the mBot, the world’s friendliest educational robotics platform. The mBot is an Arduino-based, two-wheel robot that comes with built-in sensors and actuators, and that you can program using the graphical programming language, Scratch. You’ll learn how to assemble the mBot, discuss the additional hardware options, and discover how to program it on your tablet or computer.
- Access 39 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Assemble an mBot
- Program the mBot to follow an arbitrary black line on the floor
- Combine robot’s sensors & actuators efficiently
The Arduino Uno is exceptional, but eventually you will learn that it is not enough for more advanced projects. However, there are more powerful alternatives to Uno, and in this course you’ll be introduced to some of the best currently available advanced Arduino boards. You’ll discuss what is special about each one, how you can use them in your projects, and what to look out for when you migrate from the Arduino Uno.
- Access 72 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about advanced debugging & editing tools, cloud-based automation, & Arduino-PC collaboration
- Cover Arduino Mega 2560, Arduino Due, Arduino 101, Arduino Zero, & Arduino Galileo Gen 2
- Discuss Atmego Studio, Atmega Atmel-ICE, Temboo, & Processing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.