User experience (UX) design refers to a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. One of the greatest challenges any website faces is finding the right balance between fulfilling its stated objective, while also meeting the needs of its users. Because this challenge is so great, UX designers are a hot commodity, and this course will teach you all the best practices to join that company of in-demand designers.
- Access 38 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore fundamental principles & practical approaches like wireframing, bootstrapping & more
- Understand how UX fits in the business & web development worlds
- Learn best practices of UX design & start building your own application
- Set up wireframes & fix the loophole of static application using the Invision tool
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.