Value POS is suitable for small businesses and sole proprietors who wish to have a low cost, no subscription, easy to use point of sales application that can provide all the basic functions and more. It is a standalone application that allows consolidation of Sales Invoices from other Value POS installations thus allowing a multi-Value POS environment setup.
Features include Accounts (user login) tracking, Products with Product Families and Product Groups categorization, multiple price levels, Sales Period tracking, Sales Invoice with copy and storing capabilities, configurable Discount Types, configurable Extra Charges, configurable Payment Modes, Customers tracking, Stock Control, configurable Invoice Template with company logo (picture file), various reports, export almost all types of data to the Microsoft Excel XML files, Invoice printing through network printers, unlimited transactions, unlimited databases to setup different POS environments and many more.
The Data Setup Import feature allows copying of setup data such as Products from another database. This allows a main Value POS installation (i.e. database) to be created that holds all the setup information. It can then be distributed to other Value POS installations to be imported thus providing an environment for a single point of setup with multiple devices transacting independently.
The Sales Invoices Import feature on the other hand allows you to consolidate Sales Invoices done in other Value POS installations into the main Value POS. This allows an environment where multiple devices are used to record Sales Invoices and a single system consolidates them all. The featureâs help page has a simple guideline in ensuring proper setup is done plus the rules that govern the import.
- Access Control â Account is used for user identification with optional password protection and an administrator flag to allow additional access to setup and reports.
- Product Control â Products can be structured into Product Families and/or Product Groups with various Price Levels. This will allow Add-Ons be priced differently (e.g. cheaper if buy more).
- Reusable Product Definition â The same Product can be used in different Product Groups with different Price Levels, Suffixes and Prefixes thus displayed differently in Sales Invoices.
- Customer Info â When creating a Sales Invoice, customer (and delivery) information entered will be automatically stored and can be used for future Sales Invoices.
- Discount Type â Different types of discounts can be setup for a Sales Invoice. One or more discounts can be applied to Products or Subtotals within a Sales Invoice.
- Extra Charge â Different charges can be setup for a Sales Invoice such as Service Charge, GST or Tax. Multiple charges can be manually or automatically added to a Sales Invoice.
- Payment Mode â Different modes can be setup to allow the user to record how a Sales Invoice is paid in full (e.g. Cash, Voucher, Check, etc.).
- Invoice Template â A Default Invoice Template is provided to allow customization on the Invoice printout. Details such as logo, title, company info, items per page, labels and colors can be set.
- Invoice Printing â Supports network printers for standard paper sizes (e.g. Letter, Legal, A4 and A5.).
- Sales Period â Represents a full working day where sales are done. Closing a Sales Period will trigger amount verification to check whether the physical amounts matches system amounts.
- Sales Invoice Status â Various statuses to allow completing, copying, storing, voiding and cancelling Sales Invoices.
- Stock Control â Checks whether there is enough quantity to sell a Product with warning and critical levels. Stock Control can be enabled regardless of Price Levels or specific to Price Levels.
- Reports â Various reports to allow reporting of data transacted with the capability of exporting the records. The reports are linked to allow âzooming inâ for more details.
- Save As Excel XML â Save records (data) in a Microsoft Excel XML file. Once saved, you can use Microsoft Excel software to print, edit or save in other formats such as PDF.
- Personalize Colors & Symbols â Colors for Pages and Controls can be set to individual liking. Most setup records can be assigned pictures or symbols with different colors for easy recognition.
- Unlimited Transactions â There is no limit to the number of transactions to record in any given time period.
- Unlimited Databases â Create as many databases as required to separate data such as for business use, personal use, project use, etc. Database knowledge is not required.
- Database Backup & Restore â Databases can be saved into another folder (e.g. SkyDrive), thumb drive, external hard disk, etc. This will allow easy transferring/copying of databases between devices.
- Data Setup Import â Setups from other databases can be imported to the current database.
- Sales Invoices Import â Sales Invoices recorded in other Value POS installations can be consolidated in the current database.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.