Over these two courses, you’ll get a crash course in mergers and acquisitions, including the major steps involved, how to structure a deal, and perform accretion/dilution and breakeven analyses. You’ll build an excellent foundation in corporate financing and learn how to build effective financial models. In just a few hours, you’ll have the financial know-how on which major companies put a premium price.
- Access 3 hours of content 24/7
- Discover motivations & timetables of mergers & acquisitions
- Examine types of potential buyers & develop a due diligence process
- Learn effective negotiation & closing processes
- Perform accretion dilution analyses & understand financial implications of a deal
- Review various deal considerations & deal structuring options
- Understand tax implications of transactions based on deal structure & FASB 142 goodwill amortization
- Build dynamic merger consequence analyses incorporating many financial elements
During a private equity interview, candidates may be asked to build a Leveraged Buyout (LBO) model at various stages of the interview process. This course is designed to ensure you ace that interview. Diving into typical LBO deal structure and expanding into different components of the Sources and Uses analysis, this course will get you up to speed on important elements of financial modeling.
- Access 1 hour of content 24/7
- Construct & sensitive an advanced LBO model w/ many nuances & complications of a full-blown, complex LBO model
- Incorporate fundamental drivers including Sources & Uses, Pro Forma, post-LBO projections, available cash flow, debt sweep, credit ratios & IRR
- Analyze sources of funds principles like rollover equity, detailed debt structure & maximizing debt capacity
- Learn to toggle refinancing of existing debt, manage excess cash usage & how to treat debt financing fees, tender costs & transaction costs
- Incorporate Term Loan mandatory amortization & integrate & sweep additional new & existing debt tranches
- Sensitize core IRR to equity sponsor & triangulate IRR
A certification from Wall Street Training can go a long way toward scoring you a coveted job in finance. Here you’ll have the opportunity to earn just that, with a comprehensive exam on Leveraged Buyouts and Capital Structure Changes. With their strict grading criteria, (available to view here) and powerful reputation in the financial industry, passing this certification exam will put you on the right path towards a successful finance career.
- Earn an industry-recognized, prestigious certification in LBO modeling
- Become better positioned for high-paying finance jobs
- Put your LBO modeling knowledge into practice w/ a comprehensive exam
Finance can be an extremely daunting and confusing subject, yet it is perhaps more important now than ever to have a solid understanding of how financial markets work. This basic course will give you a comprehensive overview of the buy and sell sides of markets and how they each affect capital markets.
- Access 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn investment banking principles & buzzwords
- Discover sales & trading concepts like prime brokerage & proprietary trading
- Understand the roles of commercial banking & equity research
- Differentiate between hedge funds, private equity & fund of funds
- Learn about asset management, private client services, private wealth management & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.