This course is your introduction to white hat hacking, or testing methodologies designed to safeguard against security threats on a system. You’ll learn to think and act like a malicious hacker, preemptively launching attacks they may perpetuate in order to prevent them. By mastering penetration testing techniques like attacking routers and cracking passwords, you’ll not only learn how to identify security vulnerabilities—you’ll learn a skill set coveted by many employers.
- Master penetration testing & ethical hacking w/ over 25 hours of training and 108 lectures
- Gain a valuable skill set to help companies test & enhance network security
- Penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers & compromise routers
- Understand key hacking concepts like white hat, gray hat & black hat hacking
- Build your hacking environment by installing VirtualBox, setting up Kali Linux, etc.
- Easily navigate the Linux terminal
- Use Tor, ProxyChains & VPNs to stay anonymous and keep your activities covert
- Steal data, attack routers, use SQL injections, etc.
- Crack passwords, execute DoS attacks, gain remote control of devices & more
Deep dive into penetration testing techniques designed to expose a Wi-Fi system’s security weaknesses, helping you address them before external threats can target them. You’ll learn how wired networks function and execute practical attacks against them, including creating fake access points, executing fragmentation attacks, and much more.
- Master wi-fi hacking & penetration testing techniques w/ over 50 videos of instruction and 5 hours of content
- Execute practical attacks against any wireless enabled device
- Install Kali Linux & connect your Wi-Fi card to a virtual machine
- Understand network concepts such as MAC addresses & wireless modes
- Execute pre-connection attacks, gain network access & launch post connection attacks
- Gather data w/ your wi-fi card, create a fake access point to attract users & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption w/ fake authentication, fragmentation attacks, etc.
- Use Netdiscover to find connected clients, gather info w/ Autoscan, etc.
This course packs a punch for anyone interested in shoring up security for the latest Windows operating systems. You’ll master effective penetration testing techniques including using debuggers, writing shellcodes, and creating exploits using the Egg Hunter program—invaluable knowledge for anyone who’s a pentester by profession or personally interested in learning more about exploit development.
- Learn different techniques for exploiting the Windows platform w/ over 15 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Understand the protection mechanism of operating systems & bypass them
- Write & execute exploits for the latest Windows operating systems
- Read, comprehend & modify existing exploits
- Learn stack based buffer overflow, write shellcodes & bypass memory protections
- Use tools like debuggers, the Mona extension & more to execute exploit development
- Learn advanced exploit development techniques: use Egg Hunter to write an exploit, bypass DEP using ROP Chains & more
- Accrue an in-demand skill set for a career in pentesting, network administration, etc.
Take another step closer towards an ethical hacking career by augmenting your pentesting knowledge with key techniques. You’ll start by learning about networking concepts such as how protocols work, then master practical techniques such as using the Metasploit pentesting tool and bypassing Windows authentication schemas. By applying this theory to real-life scenarios throughout your lessons, you’re certain to become a full-fledged ethical hacker in no time.
- Learn to protect websites by understanding how attackers exploit them w/ 8 hours of content & 55 lectures
- Set up your hacking environment: install VMware, Kali Linux, etc.
- Understand networking concepts: protocols, Domain Name Systems & TCPs
- Learn & apply key cryptography concepts
- Conceal your activities using proxy servers & VPNs
- Utilize the Metasploit pentesting tool to find & manage security issues
- Learn about dangerous viruses such as remote access trojans & ransomwares
- Hack Windows systems: bypass authentication schemas, create backdoors, etc.
- Execute password attacks & breach firewalls
Get another comprehensive look at security threats that may endanger wireless networks, and learn how to address them. Whether seeking to fortify home or corporate networks, you’ll learn key techniques to help you address the security challenges of various wireless technologies, including but not limited to hacking SSIDs, deploying fake Wi-Fi devices, and much more.
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies w/ 4 hours of instruction & 24 lectures
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective
- Identify & neutralize threats that expose wireless technology
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS & other systems
- Hack hidden SSIDs & MAC filters
- Create & deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security
A useful platform for building fast and scalable network apps, Node.js is enjoying widespread adoption by organizations everywhere. Therefore, it’s imperative for developers to familiarize themselves with the security issues underlying Node.js apps. Start with this course: you’ll learn a variety of pentesting and exploit development tools, such as how to execute a code review, implement secure code, and more.
- Learn about & identify various Node.js security issues w/ 2 hours of content and 14 lectures
- Understand the role of information disclosure in Node.js web apps
- Execute code reviews of Node.js apps to secure them
- Master use of the security analysis tool NodeJsScan
- Address the vulnerabilities of insecure code
- Add valuable skills to your pentesting arsenal
Finish up your pentesting journey by learning about Cross Site Scripting, or XSS. It’s a computer security vulnerability that enables attackers to inject malicious script into Web apps to steal data and violate user privacy. You’ll learn the theory behind how XSS functions, then practical XSS mitigation techniques you can apply to guard against attacks like keylogging, phishing, reverse TCP shell attacks, and much more.
- Understand what XSS is & why it’s important to address this common security vulnerability w/ 2 hours, 16 hours of content
- Learn about different types of XSS: Reflected, Stored, DOM & more
- Comprehend the different sources from which XSS originates
- Understand the different contexts in XSS: HTML, attribute, etc.
- Exploit XSS w/ the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework
- Master how to implement XSS protection
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.